8,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
EmperorZensekai
Kamuri Hibari
DOOO EEET Zen!!!

can't think of what though rofl.

maybe I'll go work on the other thing I was doing.

What other thing were you thinking of?

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

nothing to do with the contest XD

Beloved Shapeshifter

8,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Oh mai....what is it for if you dont mind me asking? owo
User Image

<3 [snugs on Nevaeh] Hi there <3
User Image

<3 Making progress... I edited the figure to be swinging from a vine and it makes MUCH more sense now 3nodding I forget who gave that suggestion, but THANK YOU! <333 Changed the BG a little to be less symmetrical... added some interest on the right to balance it out...

Coming along pretty well 3nodding

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
for me, two of my characters fighting in some fanciful place.

plus I needed to teach myself how to draw cities and water and get some pictures of women in my gallery.

Beloved Shapeshifter

8,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
oooh...well it definitely is looking awesome ^^ Cant wait to see it finished : D
Miri!
I wanna see!
I think I figured out was I'm going to do...maybe...

Blessed Cleric

xx-XXNaruto UzumakyXX-xx
i tryed my best User Image
Could someone tell me whether or not this is an original piece of art or just someone who took others' work and conglomerated it? I am slightly too optimistic most of the time and am thinking that it could be a real art, but if someone recognizes the stuff from somewhere, it's not ending up in my entry thread...
Breaking my hiatus for a second.
Zen and Ang especially-- Damn those look good. <3
/is now really wishing she was allowed to draw (and considering sneak-drawing).... These entries are so damn inspiring.
Anddd baibai again. >3>;

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
oif only my mom would approve of me doing this. crying damn IT!!!! D'x sad crying
I think I'm going to try my hand in foreshortening. *Throws out previous poses* I guess I'll use them some other time...

Blaze is supposed to be a bit guy-ish right *made the mistake by thinking she was a guy a while ago*

Beloved Shapeshifter

8,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
FEELtheNOVOCAIN
xx-XXNaruto UzumakyXX-xx
i tryed my best User Image
Could someone tell me whether or not this is an original piece of art or just someone who took others' work and conglomerated it? I am slightly too optimistic most of the time and am thinking that it could be a real art, but if someone recognizes the stuff from somewhere, it's not ending up in my entry thread...

You can tell that is not the original work of that user. Look at how different the styles are of the two characters, and around the shield you can see the little white lines where he copied and pasted it. D: This is an art theif.

Blessed Cleric

Nevaeh-Akari
I think I'm going to try my hand in foreshortening. *Throws out previous poses* I guess I'll use them some other time...

Blaze is supposed to be a bit guy-ish right *made the mistake by thinking she was a guy a while ago*
More...freakishly awesome. Like the way most people stereotype a guy to be, confident and all, but definitely a girl. Sorry, woman. I doubt Blaze was ever a mere girl.

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kamuri Hibari
FEELtheNOVOCAIN
xx-XXNaruto UzumakyXX-xx
i tryed my best http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss169/Yasha_09/ZOMG.gif

You can tell that is not the original work of that user. Look at how different the styles are of the two characters, and around the shield you can see the little white lines where he copied and pasted it. D: This is an art theif.

Yep, that's official artwork from games and anime easily found on the internet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff