Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100

I'll give it a go. I also asked Bestfriend about this and he really wants to give it a shot, but because of the demands made by his course, he might not be able to showcase any ideas due to time constraints. Bron is it possible if he enters any rough concepts? As in just sketches?

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

IS TRADITIONAL ART ACCEPTED?
(SRRY CAPS LOCK IS LEFT ON ALWAYS)

Dandelion prince
Can the art be like a traditional art?

Traditional art is welcome as long as the content abides by the contest rules and the finished work arrives to us in the requested digital format (as described in bronstahd's original post).
Ughh, I'm doing mine for the hive but I can't find a picture of those green and black Landwalkers D: Guess I'm going hiving! 8D

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Kuzuan
Dandelion prince
Can the art be like a traditional art?

Traditional art is welcome as long as the content abides by the contest rules and the finished work arrives to us in the requested digital format (as described in bronstahd's original post).

oh ok thank you smile

Witty Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*scurries off*

Familiar Lunatic

o_O
Eh gawd!

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
*o*

Epic Stone Coatl is epic.

EDIT: @Zen/gataka: Hmm... I have an idea for an image, but there's no way I could draw it...

Invisible Visionary

17,050 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I want to enter SO bad.. but i have to wait for inspiration to hit.. and sometimes i can go on for months without inspiration. gonk

@ Kaitan: gonk

Familiar Lunatic

Could someone help me find my jaw? I think it rolled off under something...

I'm pretty sure there are many technical, legal, logistical, and then some more reasons as to why it couldn't be done, but I believe it would insanely awesome if more than just 3 person were allowed to see their art appear in the game. In fact, it would very Gaia-ish to have every loading splash screen be randomly chosen amidst hundreds of zOMG themed pieces freely provided by any willing Gaian, Valheita included. Okay, maybe they should be limited to the notably good and/or creative entries. Or the winners of some other contest. Or something. Just an idea. That you’ve probably already have considered.
Can’t wait to see the other entries!

@Valheita: Do it anyway. You've got a few weeks to get a modicum of drawing skill or knowledge, if more confidence you require. Find your inner Kaitan and rock this place!

Anyway, what is your vision? I’m not that great ( read: bad, really bad ) ,but I could give it a try. I’m bored and really don’t think I can participate in this contest.
It could also inspire someone who has teh skillz to render it.

Ah, there it is, in the dustiest of all corners. Necessarily : D

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
gataka
@Valheita: Do it anyway. You've got a few weeks to get a modicum of drawing skill or knowledge, if more confidence you require. Find your inner Kaitan and rock this place!

Anyway, what is your vision? I’m not that great ( read: bad, really bad ) ,but I could give it a try. I’m bored and really don’t think I can participate in this contest.
It could also inspire someone who has teh skillz to render it.
I was thinking of having a low angle shot of the Old Aqueduct, with a bunch o' P3's looking longingly up at the starry sky overhead.

Lure people into thinking they're just homesick hamsters when they first enter the area, mwu-ha-ha-ha.

Familiar Lunatic

MinTheRedd
Ughh, I'm doing mine for the hive but I can't find a picture of those green and black Landwalkers D: Guess I'm going hiving! 8D
Heen-san's guide has some images of all the Animated. If anybody needs a static model for quick reference, this is the place.

@Valheita: homesick Hamsters that are armed and armored. Aye, you can do it.
Kaitan Guo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*scurries off*

ENTER THIS PICTURE! It is TOO EPIC to not submit!
I was just wondering have the dev decided on a name for the new boss? I was thinking about drawing it, that is if I have the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff