Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Healer

It's a little disappointing considering my friend K` the warrior won and I didn't. But as stated before, there will be other contests. 3nodding

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
zomG
i lurv d game! heart whee heart

Savage Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Elle the Hobo Queen
I want to enter!

to late the contest is over

O.G. GO

10,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I want to enter!

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Gracious Flatterer

It's okay if we didn't win.
As bronstahd said, there will be more contests! >w<

4,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
biggrin To Pro How to join guild or clan ??? question question question xp
I'm Newbie biggrin
So can you pick your seating? XD
ShadowFlame1721
ccatman
ShadowFlame1721
ccatman
ShadowFlame1721
Well, 3 of my friends made it! That's something to be happy for! *hides knife behind back* xD

Congratulations to Kaitan Guo, Nevets Cloud, and xXx_escape_the_fate_xXx17 and everyone else who won! biggrin

i think we should've been auto in just cause of ceiling cat but i guess the big hat thinks differently
I agree. I think we should look into this so called "Big Hat". A way of picking a winner? Or a dirty feline backstabber!? xD

we should just go get an army of ceiling cats to convince them to let us in
Everyone with a ceiling cat should swarm zOMG! sometime. Make sure they remember who's really boss.

i got 3 friends with a nks and ceiling cat like me so that gives us 5 to start with

O.G. Entrepreneur

ccatman
ShadowFlame1721
ccatman
ShadowFlame1721
Well, 3 of my friends made it! That's something to be happy for! *hides knife behind back* xD

Congratulations to Kaitan Guo, Nevets Cloud, and xXx_escape_the_fate_xXx17 and everyone else who won! biggrin

i think we should've been auto in just cause of ceiling cat but i guess the big hat thinks differently
I agree. I think we should look into this so called "Big Hat". A way of picking a winner? Or a dirty feline backstabber!? xD

Everyone with a ceiling cat should swarm zOMG! sometime. Make sure they remember who's really boss.
ShadowFlame1721
ccatman
ShadowFlame1721

O.G. Entrepreneur

ccatman
ShadowFlame1721

ShadowFlame1721

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff