Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitten In Chains's Significant Otter

We got everyone's name together and threw them into a hat - you should have seen the size of the hat we had to buy to fit 1142 names - and pulled out the 35 winners! Without further ado, here the are, in alphabetical order:

[-Teh Doomy Doom-]
Bladeglory
dimentia44
Environmental Unity
EvoNation
Flux
Gideon the Twilight Sage
i am with u all the way
idleRAT
II gneiss II
Joot Box
K` the warrior
Kaitan Guo
KLN
lethal01
Lissianthus
Lohari
Luzianne
Nagato rin-negan
Nevets Cloud
Parfait Pichu
Pudding Disaster
RAYEARTH-princess
Redeye War
Rogue Jaguar
Sensual Soul
Shiori Miko
Tazenda
The Soap Faerie
timaty
Viper_1
xBlSHOPx
xo_Tararox4life_xo
xXx_escape_the_fate_xXx17
YeaSoWatIm2Hott2Handle

Congratulations to the winners!! It'll be a little while before the Coliseum is released, there's still art and script work to be done, but keep a look out. And if you didn't win this time around, don't worry because we'll be having more contests. smile

Hi all!

The team is hard at work on a new area, the Barton Coliseum, and we'd like you to be a part of it. Over the next two weeks, we'll be holding a raffle to select 35 Avatars to be part of the crowd. This is your chance to have your Avatar become part of the world of zOMG!, here's how:

How do I enter?
Easy, just post a response in this thread indicating that you'd like to enter. Something like, "Enter my name." One entry per person. Don't enter your twenty mules - though if you'd prefer to enter a mule instead of your main that is acceptable.

How long do I have to enter?
Sign-ups will run from today (3/19/10) until two weeks from today (4/2/10).

Are there any restrictions on how the Avatar looks?
Yes, there are a few.

1)No background poses. They're just too big, and we don't want them covering up other winners.
2)No size/form altering poses. The spacing of the crowd will require the use of uniform Avatars, so we ask that you not wear anything that dramatically changes the size of your Avatar.
3)No suggestive poses. Keep your clothes on and your hot dogs out of other people's mouths, please!
4)No companion poses. We can't have your army of sidekicks taking up other people's spots! wink

We'll be grabbing Avatar appearances at irregular intervals over the next two weeks. Depending on when your Avatar is grabbed, changes made to your Avatar may not be reflected or may disqualify you if the changes break any of the above rules.

Please use your common sense to design an appropriate Avatar. We'll do our best to let you know if your Avatar can't be used and give you an opportunity to change it.

How will the winners be selected?
To avoid any favoritism, winners will be selected entirely at random. This isn't an Avatar contest, it's a raffle. smile

More questions?
Ask away. We'll do our best to clarify any questions you have.

And if you don't happen to win this time around, don't worry cos we're planning to do more contests on a semi-regular basis. smile

Shy Werewolf

User Image The Way of the Sword User Image
~~~0==}|3ladeglory~~~

I'm assuming we can post here? o.o;

Question: They don't have to be human-looking, right? biggrin

EDIT: Okay, got my avatar ready. I enter my name! smile

(Assuming it doesn't have to be human-like and the scarf doesn't make it too big...)

Benevolent Healer

28,925 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
Enter my Name into raffle!

(My avi can be easily change at any time)

9,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
May I enter?

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
I'll apply ^^

User Image

Just in case I change it x_x

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Entire Mine name!
Sounds like a noble position.
I doth enter.

My avatar will not be altered xp

Bobannan's Wife

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Sure, I enter ^_^

will they be like there forever or will they be changed up every few months (cause like, do you mean more of these raffles or other contests for other stuff)? :O
Saburoo
Sure, I enter ^_^

will they be like there forever or will they be changed up every few months (cause like, do you mean more of these raffles or other contests for other stuff)? :O

We have many other zOMG! contests lined up (some with really cool prizes) not just this raffle.

Edit: And no, we're not going to switch out the crowds.. they'll be a permanent fixture in the game.
I'll enter...

Edit: So will we be watching ourselves fight in the colliseum or something...?

Ruthless Gaian

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
enter my name

Shy Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Please Enter my name into the raffle =)