17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Name: A Random Act of Terror
Charge Level: 11.9/12.0
Preferred Area of zOMythbusting: Any
Favorite Ring (s): Shark, Rock, Ghost
Why you would be a good zOMythbustee: Because of my attention to detail, and my unlimited free time.
Link of your Avatar: User Image

EDIT:

And because I've already done it,

zOMyths General #1:

Busted. I've farmed for 2 hours, and still managed to get 20k

Shy Cutie-Pie

i have some myths/question i would like to be solved so i can know for sure c: they most likely require some tests done to be solved o , o
don't know how much of a myth they are or not but i thought they would be a nice addition to the list ^^;;

may i ask post? c:

Shy Bloodsucker

Puddle-of-Snapple
i have some myths/question i would like to be solved so i can know for sure c: they most likely require some tests done to be solved o , o
don't know how much of a myth they are or not but i thought they would be a nice addition to the list ^^;;

may i ask post? c:
Go fer it.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
I want to apply, but I'm too lazy

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Puddle-of-Snapple

may i ask post? c:

Whatcha got? ninja

Tenacious Sage

@DMS #5 Not true, I've rebuffed with a NF in the room several times, I only once got aggro but that probably have to do with the fact I was Knifer and the aggro dazed (and I'm almost never in a crew where Adren is properly used)

EDIT: Whoops misread that, still the NF did not move from it's position and remained calm for a while.

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
      I heard from an inside source that
      it's possible to kill a Night Fright with the entire
      crew only using bump, no buffs, no amps.

Wanna bust this myth?

-Panda Out

Shy Cutie-Pie

Swapping rings~
earlier today i tried to sway my 11.2 FF with 10.0 adren, and the zomg system said i can't swap em... . _ . but I've swapped my 11.2 meat and 11.6 hack in the past with no problem
so i was wondering if you can't swap FF with other rings (or maybe its only FF's above CL 10)
alos wondering if u can't swap cl10's with 10+ or 11+ or 12+ (get the idea?)
so is ff just that special or am i having a personal glitch? = w =

End Boss~
now ya know how he has those death rays that like kill a person in like one blow?
is it the aoe (like fire rain and water ballon) that makes him mad like that, or that fact that the aoe hits the arms? (such as fire rain and water ballon that hit more then one thing at r1)

Question: if anyone knows does a CL 12 ff increase gold n loot? > w > or is it the same at CL10 //wantstoknowsothatidontwaistshorbs
Puddle-of-Snapple
Swapping rings~
earlier today i tried to sway my 11.2 FF with 10.0 adren, and the zomg system said i can't swap em... . _ . but I've swapped my 11.2 meat and 11.6 hack in the past with no problem
so i was wondering if you can't swap FF with other rings (or maybe its only FF's above CL 10)

End Boss~
now ya know how he has those death rays that like kill a person in like one blow?
is it the aoe (like fire rain and water ballon) that makes him mad like that, or that fact that the aoe hits the arms? (such as fire rain and water ballon that hit more then one thing at r1)

Question: if anyone knows does a CL 12 ff increase gold n loot? > w > or is it the same at CL10 //wantstoknowsothatidontwaistshorbs

Can't CL swap with event rings.

Shy Cutie-Pie

CL99 epic landshark
Puddle-of-Snapple
Swapping rings~

End Boss~

omgomg ty > w < i don't know
Puddle-of-Snapple
CL99 epic landshark
Puddle-of-Snapple
Swapping rings~

End Boss~

For your End Boss question, his "Death Ray" really doesn't kill players in one shot if they are properly buffed and not kneeling, yes it has some AoE to it.
It only affects players who are in front of the EB at the time the shot became apparent.
It might be the thread's job to find out the exact conclusion of what triggers it.
But what I believe from experience is that it's a normal attack that fires at certain intervals it was programmed to execute.
Unless this "Death Ray" is something I never heard of and part of something I never heard of.

Shy Cutie-Pie

CL99 epic landshark
Puddle-of-Snapple
CL99 epic landshark
Puddle-of-Snapple
Swapping rings~

End Boss~

For your End Boss question, his "Death Ray" really doesn't kill players in one shot if they are properly buffed and not kneeling, yes it has some AoE to it.
It only affects players who are in front of the EB at the time the shot became apparent.
It might be the thread's job to find out the exact conclusion of what triggers it.
But what I believe from experience is that it's a normal attack that fires at certain intervals it was programmed to execute.
Unless this "Death Ray" is something I never heard of and part of something I never heard of.

Someone once called it a death ray so thats just what I'm ganna call it for now > w >
I'm pretty sure everyone had r4 buffs and where attacking under him as normal :U
and sometimes it just seams that when someone uses that aoe's i listed that he starts to fire it more often.. or maybe its just me? idk
Puddle-of-Snapple
CL99 epic landshark
Puddle-of-Snapple
CL99 epic landshark
Puddle-of-Snapple
Swapping rings~

End Boss~

Someone once called it a death ray so thats just what I'm ganna call it for now > w >
I'm pretty sure everyone had r4 buffs and where attacking under him as normal :U
and sometimes it just seams that when someone uses that aoe's i listed that he starts to fire it more often.. or maybe its just me? idk

Could be sudden crits.
Also, pay attention to the missiles, even with full buffs they can bring you down fast if you're not careful.
Beginning to think that "Death Ray" is the EB's Torso chest weapon thing.
There is some strange visual glitches in zOMG!.
I get that to where I see the EB firing it a lot sometimes and not a lot other times.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Wut Panda
      I heard from an inside source that
      it's possible to kill a Night Fright with the entire
      crew only using bump, no buffs, no amps.

Wanna bust this myth?

-Panda Out

lol

So, everyone takes Bump only, or...?

More details, please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items