M: Middle
X: One-way
R: Right
L: Left
BR: Bottom-right
BL: Bottom-left
TR: Top-right
TL: Top-left

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright I'm sure E is actually X. Since X = 1 way room aside from the room U came in. And There's no other door other than X. Ofc U come from the left at the start of DMS. And top left side leads to GR's entrance. But I guess we all map different. gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

I have never been in a crew where anyone called the entrance anything but E, unless they omitted it. E shows where the map begins. If you start with X, it implies that the first room is one of the ten one-ways in the Yellow Maze. Specifying E as the entrance instead of X also makes it easier to count how many rooms you've done. For a high-level farming crew, it doesn't matter, but for a tuna run it's useful.

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright Perhaps U've never cuz U are new to DMS. Even if it's 2 years. I've been DMS-ing since 4 years ago. Probably that's why. E makes it easier simply because new ppl to DMS saw it as reasonable. But X = 1 way room is reasonable as well. If it wasn't reasonable. Then what would the the point in calling 1 way rooms as question gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

Vicious Prophet

GreyNebula19
Pan Twardowski
GreyNebula19
Pan Twardowski
E: Entrance
C: Crack
BD: Big Door
B: Bottom
T: Top

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright I'm sure E is actually X. Since X = 1 way room aside from the room U came in. And There's no other door other than X. Ofc U come from the left at the start of DMS. And top left side leads to GR's entrance. But I guess we all map different. gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

I have never been in a crew where anyone called the entrance anything but E, unless they omitted it. E shows where the map begins. If you start with X, it implies that the first room is one of the ten one-ways in the Yellow Maze. Specifying E as the entrance instead of X also makes it easier to count how many rooms you've done. For a high-level farming crew, it doesn't matter, but for a tuna run it's useful.

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright Perhaps U've never cuz U are new to DMS. Even if it's 2 years. I've been DMS-ing since 4 years ago. Probably that's why. E makes it easier simply because new ppl to DMS saw it as reasonable. But X = 1 way room is reasonable as well. If it wasn't reasonable. Then what would the the point in calling 1 way rooms as question gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

DMS hasn't even been around for three years much less four. E makes more sense if you're keeping track of which rooms you've moved through and counting down to GR, which could be useful for a tuna run.

But hey, do tell more about how you've been DMSing since April 2010.

Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Pan Twardowski
GreyNebula19
Pan Twardowski
GreyNebula19
Pan Twardowski

DMS hasn't even been around for three years much less four. E makes more sense if you're keeping track of which rooms you've moved through and counting down to GR, which could be useful for a tuna run.

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright Can we plz stop talking about GR question It's YM where DMS starts 4 goodness sake. It makes more sense cuz when U join DMS. It's seems "reasonable". But as you go up and more in depth into DMS. X seems understandable as being the 1st 1 way room. gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

Magic Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
GreyNebula19
Pan Twardowski
GreyNebula19
Pan Twardowski
GreyNebula19
Pan Twardowski

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright Can we plz stop talking about GR question It's YM where DMS starts 4 goodness sake. It makes more sense cuz when U join DMS. It's seems "reasonable". But as you go up and more in depth into DMS. X seems understandable as being the 1st 1 way room. gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

How so?
For example, when mapping, e-x-tr-x is the same as x-tr-x. But, x-x-tr-x will be confused with 2x-tr-x.

Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
xFyex
GreyNebula19
Pan Twardowski
GreyNebula19
Pan Twardowski

How so?
For example, when mapping, e-x-tr-x is the same as x-tr-x. But, x-x-tr-x will be confused with 2x-tr-x.

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright What the question Who the hell are you question 2X--TR--X seems reasonable to me. But U aren't me so Idk gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

Vicious Prophet

GreyNebula19
Pan Twardowski
GreyNebula19
Pan Twardowski
GreyNebula19
Pan Twardowski

What are you even talking about? I'm explaining how E instead of X makes more sense for the entrance. The entrance doesn't count as a room because it's not one of the 21 YM rooms. I'm bringing up GR because tuna runs are one of the most commonly mapped YM runs.

Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Pan Twardowski
GreyNebula19
Pan Twardowski
GreyNebula19
Pan Twardowski

What are you even talking about? I'm explaining how E instead of X makes more sense for the entrance. The entrance doesn't count as a room because it's not one of the 21 YM rooms. I'm bringing up GR because tuna runs are one of the most commonly mapped YM runs.

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright I just saw ur username more clearly. I know who U are and knowing how U debate that E is better than X makes me wanna stop this. Sorry 4 wasting ur time gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

Friendly Kitten

GreyNebula19
xFyex
GreyNebula19
Pan Twardowski
GreyNebula19
Pan Twardowski

How so?

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright What the question Who the hell are you question 2X--TR--X seems reasonable to me. But U aren't me so Idk gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

YM refers to the actual maze lit with yellow after the entrance. So technically DMS actually starts with the 3 panels you see when you enter DMS (the one with Deva, the one below it, and the one on the right), NOT YM. SO. The entrance TO YM is not a ROOM (of YM). So it's not the first one way in the maze. It's the entrance of it.

If you want to count the beginning of DMS as YM then it would be: R-X-etc-etc

Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
CC_Ching_Chime
GreyNebula19
xFyex
GreyNebula19
Pan Twardowski

How so?

YM refers to the actual maze lit with yellow after the entrance. So technically DMS actually starts with the 3 panels you see when you enter DMS (the one with Deva, the one below it, and the one on the right), NOT YM. SO. The entrance TO YM is not a ROOM (of YM). So it's not the first one way in the maze. It's the entrance of it.

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright If U wanna know. In DMP is DMS's Entrance. Therefore it's E. But what's after E to get to the other room which isn't the other layer question Ah, it's X. And that's the 1st room of DMS. And U don't count E which is between DMP and DMS. Now go deal with it gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

Friendly Kitten

GreyNebula19
CC_Ching_Chime
GreyNebula19
xFyex
GreyNebula19
Pan Twardowski

How so?

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright If U wanna know. In DMP is DMS's Entrance. Therefore it's E. But what's after E to get to the other room which isn't the other layer question Ah, it's X. And that's the 1st room of DMS. And U don't count E which is between DMP and DMS. Now go deal with it gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

I never said that the entrance of dms is the ym entrance. I said that the dungeon starts with the 3 panels. The entrance of the Yellow Maze however is to the right of the starting area. You map the maze. The 3 panels is not a maze.

Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright My god *Gives U a Novel Price*. In ur so called 3 panels. What's the room called that leads to the other YM rooms question Not GR. Don't be that smart. It's certainly not called E as how I already explained why. gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

Friendly Kitten

GreyNebula19
gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright My god *Gives U a Novel Price*. In ur so called 3 panels. What's the room called that leads to the other YM rooms question Not GR. Don't be that smart. It's certainly not called E as how I already explained why. gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

What room? Isn't it a "layer"?

It's the panel that holds the door that is referred to the "E"ntrance of YM. Because there are 2 mazes, people don't map "DMS" They map the mazes [YM]- etc-etc-etc and [GR]- etc-etc-etc, so they know where YM stops and GR begins.

Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
CC_Ching_Chime
GreyNebula19

What room? Isn't it a "layer"?

It's the panel that holds the door that is referred to the "E"ntrance of YM. Because there are 2 mazes, people don't map "DMS" They map the mazes [YM]- etc-etc-etc and [GR]- etc-etc-etc, so they know where YM stops and GR begins.

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright emotion_facepalm I give up. There's no getting through your head gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright
Okay.
DMS is made up of five stages.
You first begin in the entrance of DMS, here you can choose to skip the second stage and onto the third stage if you got that far.
If you haven't, you proceed to the Yellow Maze so named of the yellow candles.
After you finish the Yellow Maze, you head into the Green Maze so named of the green candles.
Here the enemies hit a lot harder and a new mob is introduced further concentrating the need for teamwork.
Once you get past the Yellow Maze and Green Maze, you move onto the fourth stage also known as the Crypt.
Here you start off fighting two Counts and waves of Bloodbats.
After you clear this, you eventually complete a quest and you can now use that fancy door you saw up on the cliff at the entrance.
After the Crypt Entrance, you proceed into the Courtyard and begin fighting Kamila while destroying spawn points.
Eventually you destroy all the spawn points and defeat Kamila once.
You then move onto the fifth part and battle Bloodlust to defeat Kamila once again.
Directions on mapping varies on the taste of the crew but what you see is the standard and it does make sense.
"Mapping" the Yellow Maze and Green Maze is technically part of DMS and so you are still mapping DMS.
Any questions?

Tenacious Sage

This is amusing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out