Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Warlord

RAS Productions
(s)oul
SykoCaster
(s)oul
CS non ring skills (not attacking obviously) but like a quick dash like Shunpo (that teleport looking that on bleach or Dragon ball Z) or some sorta super knockback (non damaging) power thrust!

So if i lost any of you my idea is Cash shop only skills that either use no or little stamina but don't do any damage (since that would contridict the game's story)

Doesn't have to contradict the game's story.
              Who says Ghi can only manifest itself as Animated, Orbs and Rings?
              Instead of forming rings, it could form expendable items.
I like the cut of your jib ^^

and as for the rewards for the badges i am all for that! i JUST got my 5k sand golem badge today and when i get another 450 something kills ill have my 5k anchor bug badge. so i would really, really love to get something from that

Hmmm...I like it too. Ghi synthesis, anyone?
Make the craftable items related to CL or TCL...maybe...

Have you read this thread on craftable consumables?
              xd

IRL Vampire

Valheita
Re: Dungeon Maker...

Given the stuff that Mavdoc has been showing us, I'd be VERY surprised if we could make areas ourselves. The maps we see in zOMG! are the many steps removed from an adjustable model of the region..

Also, for those who wish to fish it up.. Someone brought this idea up in the Raxa/Qixter interview some months back, and I believe Qix said it probably couldn't be done. Though my memory is hazy at best.

in order for a level-creator to work properly the levels in zOMG would have to be based on a tile system, like in torchlight (kinda like what this torchlight dev is doing [---&]) but it looks like the current levels of zOMG aren't designed that way right now. Can they design assets with a tile system in the future? - Perhaps... I'd hope so... a level designer would be awesome <3

another neat thing that could be done with a tile system is a randomized dungeon, which would be really cool too.
oh an idea just popped up in my head. I think its brilliant...

you know the omni drink banners they made (april fools of 2009 i think) why not put adds in their!!??!?!

like those electronic billboards you see so instead of banners it's like a huge tv screen with adds... a bajillion bucks right there!!
and try to make animated representing sponsors... like a skittle monster...

that is all for now..
curl your mustaches
SykoCaster
RAS Productions
(s)oul
SykoCaster
(s)oul
CS non ring skills (not attacking obviously) but like a quick dash like Shunpo (that teleport looking that on bleach or Dragon ball Z) or some sorta super knockback (non damaging) power thrust!

So if i lost any of you my idea is Cash shop only skills that either use no or little stamina but don't do any damage (since that would contridict the game's story)

and as for the rewards for the badges i am all for that! i JUST got my 5k sand golem badge today and when i get another 450 something kills ill have my 5k anchor bug badge. so i would really, really love to get something from that

xd

you think of almost everything you can do in the game.... lol its nice but it most likey wont happen anytime soon. XDD
curl your mustaches
SykoCaster
RAS Productions
(s)oul
SykoCaster
(s)oul

xd

OH WTF. Dude, are you serious? No. I haven't seen that one either.

Umm, you should put up a list of links to similar content that you may have, before I look like an idiot thinking stuff up that's already on the table.

LULZ rofl

Wheezing Warlord

I--BAR--I
oh an idea just popped up in my head. I think its brilliant...

you know the omni drink banners they made (april fools of 2009 i think) why not put adds in their!!??!?!

like those electronic billboards you see so instead of banners it's like a huge tv screen with adds... a bajillion bucks right there!!
and try to make animated representing sponsors... like a skittle monster...

that is all for now..
curl your mustaches

First of all; Please, no.
              Sponsored Animated, I could tolerate, but billboards?
              Ew.

Second of all; Sponsors won't pay for addspace no one sees.
              Very few people still play zOMG!.
              It wouldn't bring in a profit.

Wheezing Warlord

RAS Productions
SykoCaster
RAS Productions
(s)oul
SykoCaster
(s)oul

xd

Umm, you should put up a list of links to similar content that you may have, before I look like an idiot thinking stuff up that's already on the table.

LULZ rofl

xd
              That's all I've posted, atleast recently.
              So anything else you come up with, I wouldn't have proof, atleast.
SykoCaster
RAS Productions
SykoCaster
RAS Productions
(s)oul

xd

LULZ rofl

xd
              That's all I've posted, atleast recently.
              So anything else you come up with, I wouldn't have proof, atleast.

Oh, okay then. xd
In that case, I'll keep thinking, and try for something original, that actually turns out to still be original.
suggestion

It costs 2.50 for MC's, correct? How bout an item that costs 2.00 that let's you fight a special boss. If you win, you get that month's letter. The boss could change based on the item each month. It'd also be a tease for before the letter opens as to what's in it. Maybe you could also have an item that let's you face an old mc monster unlimited times, but for no reward (or rather maybe an orb reward and an achievement if you beat one year's monsters) for say, ten cents.

Wheezing Warlord

MaskedImposter
suggestion

It costs 2.50 for MC's, correct? How bout an item that costs 2.00 that let's you fight a special boss. If you win, you get that month's letter. The boss could change based on the item each month. It'd also be a tease for before the letter opens as to what's in it. Maybe you could also have an item that let's you face an old mc monster unlimited times, but for no reward (or rather maybe an orb reward and an achievement if you beat one year's monsters) for say, ten cents.

I think it should be a zOMG!-exclusive item, but yeah, I like that idea.

And on that note; I've suggested this before, but Bosses should have exclusive loot that's used in recipes.
              The loot can only be gotten by farming the Boss monster, making it much harder to get.
              It'd also be possible to implement it without adding any new areas, making the effect more immediate.
              I, for one, would like General Mayhem's wrist-mounted Shovel-blades, and Duneslam's Bucket-helmet.
SykoCaster
MaskedImposter
suggestion

I think it should be a zOMG!-exclusive item, but yeah, I like that idea.

And on that note; I've suggested this before, but Bosses should have exclusive loot that's used in recipes.
              The loot can only be gotten by farming the Boss monster, making it much harder to get.
              It'd also be possible to implement it without adding any new areas, making the effect more immediate.
              I, for one, would like General Mayhem's wrist-mounted Shovel-blades, and Duneslam's Bucket-helmet.

yes if we are trying to promote zOMG make it as exclusive TO zOMG as possible.. XD

make them play
curl your mustaches

Seeker

But you'd prolly get a whole buncha levels that wouldnt get played tho, like Little Big planet. and what about the strain on the servers and stuff you;d get if alot of people made their own dungeons?

EDIT: @maskedimposter totally! and how bout we take it one step further by making an area in zOMG! with real Clan buildings (CS purchase as well as furnishings-maybe-) and buying a special CS transpot ticket of somekind unlock a new chapter or something?

Wheezing Warlord

One more suggestion before I go to bed.

Instead of paying to make rings unsoulbound, why not sell them, at CL1, in Backalley Bargains for something like 99GC?
              This would let players get that ring that they just never get a drop for, while not letting them buy their way through the game.
              Unless, ofcourse, they spend forty-thousand dollars and salvage all their rings to get to CL10.
              In which case, they single-handedly funded zOMG!, so who cares?
SykoCaster

Instead of paying to make rings unsoulbound, why not sell them, at CL1, in Backalley Bargains for something like 99GC?
              This would let players get that ring that they just never get a drop for, while not letting them buy their way through the game.
              Unless, ofcourse, they spend forty-thousand dollars and salvage all their rings to get to CL10.

Yeah. That pretty much sounds like a foolproof plan, and shouldn't piss off any of the players who have been working at it.
Kinda reminds me of what 360 marketplace does for certain games...

Anyways, congrazzles. You do deserve a cookie for that one.

Ruthless Businessman

SykoCaster

Not true people with unspellbound rings will be pissed about this since the value of their rings will plummet. Once those rings disappear though this would certainly be a viable option. I dont think they should sale every ring there since it might make it a little too easy for some but ones that are available at village greens wouldnt be so bad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff