Welcome to Gaia! ::

What happened to the game?

fizzlesnake's Queen

Spoopy Spook

22,050 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Pet Trainer 150
It's under maintenance, don't know when it will be back though, but they said it could take weeks.
I heard someone say in the threads that its been down 3 years for them. What could be taking so long?
i heard its been down since the summer o.o
Someone told me that it will zOMG will be gone for good...

Wealthy Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
if i remember it correctly its been down since August or September.

I dont know what will happend?

Someone told me,

"The reaason why they shut it down, is because there are less people online on gaia, so they shut down ZOMG''.

Question for when zomg will return?

Well i dont know either! its tooo bad! D:

Dangerous Lover

12,475 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Threadmaster 200
it's not coming back, it was taken down in august or september for updates and fixes, a few weeks later they annouced it wouldn't be back because of "security issues" which if found would allow the person who found it to have access to peoples accounts, so they said they couldn't fix it and it wouldn't be back, don't be fooled by this excuse there are meny games on different sites that have the same kind of log in without security risks so it is fixable, they just didn't want to spend time and money on fixing it
Twisted Goddess 1669
it's not coming back, it was taken down in august or september for updates and fixes, a few weeks later they annouced it wouldn't be back because of "security issues" which if found would allow the person who found it to have access to peoples accounts, so they said they couldn't fix it and it wouldn't be back, don't be fooled by this excuse there are meny games on different sites that have the same kind of log in without security risks so it is fixable, they just didn't want to spend time and money on fixing it

I find that not wanting to spend the time or money on easily the most popular game on here is such bs.

Toxic Friend

what even is zOMG! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas