Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
On my quest, I had to update my ring to 3 and it went over 3 because I kept clicking. I went to Elizabith and she said if I was having trouble finding the place, BUT I WASNT! I had already done the upgrade I was told to do and it says I did not complete the task! D': Please help today is my first day here!!

Wheezing Gawker

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Market Browser 100
Shootingraw1
On my quest, I had to update my ring to 3 and it went over 3 because I kept clicking. I went to Elizabith and she said if I was having trouble finding the place, BUT I WASNT! I had already done the upgrade I was told to do and it says I did not complete the task! D': Please help today is my first day here!!

log out and log back in is what i would do.

Lover

I believe that others have been having problems with her lately too... I'm not sure if there's any way to fix this, but what I would do is keep killing animated, collecting more orbs and powering up your rings until you're strong enough to be able to fight the animated at Bill's ranch, which is on the west wall of Village Greens.
You could try to suppress, or temporarily lower your level to 2.0 or 3.0 by clicking "Menu" on the bottom right corner and lowering it and then talk to her.

If Elizabeth was "working", I believe she would assign you several quests in Village Greens, then send you to Bills ranch to talk to him, then you would get more quests.

Sorry for not being a huge help x.x GL smile

Lupine Prophet

3,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
ok the flags on ZMOG is not working right!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff