Welcome to Gaia! ::

Browser: Firefox
Details: Wandering around Rancho de Bill yesterday. I was in the northeasterly section where the garlic things frolic, of which there had been one or two that I might have knocked off (I admit, I wasn't paying too much attention). A few moments later, I got a notice that said I picked up a solar rays ring, so I equipped it and went on my merry way. Later I noticed in my inventory that I have three of the solar rays, two of which are not soulbound. Thinking on it, I'm not even sure if I killed anything in order to get the ring, I might have just been walking around. So I'm worried that I accidentally exploited a glitch when I equipped the ring. I haven't touched the others.
Were you in a crew?
No, by myself.
I figure I should bump this, just in case because I'm weirded out by this and my inventory probably needs dev intervention.

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
Are you positive that they didn't come from back before December?
Absolutely. I only had a Diagnosis Ring, Mantis, and Fire Rain before the Easter event, because I haven't participated in zOMG in a while. I had to borrow my dad's computer to collect Easter loot, because mine is old and can't handle it.

Additionally, I wonder if only one is soulbound because I put it on.
Hm, it's almost been a month and I'm still worried about these extra rings. Should I pm someone, and who would that person be?
I'm bumping this because it's been months and I still have the rings in my inventory.
So this was nearly a year ago and I still have three (well, two un-sb'd) errant rings in my inventory. HALP.

Thanks to the Easter event I remember this happened.
I don't suppose this is ever going to be resolved, is it. confused
Quixotic Faye
I don't suppose this is ever going to be resolved, is it. confused

Well, there's nothing really wrong per say~

Since it was so long ago that you had started playing zOMG, you likely didn't remember exact details about what rings you had~

I'd say consider yourself lucky that you have unsoulbound rings~

...Though that said, if you really are absolutely confident that you only had one unsoulbound solar rays and feel a need to be "honest", you can use the "CL Swap" feature in the null chamber (below upgrade and salvage) to permanently bind it to you. Afterwards, salvage it or leave it be and consider it resolved~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff