Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Fatcat

So I started playing zomg about a week ago, for about three days. Each day while I played, my internet would crash and the webpage would have to re-load. After a couple of days of this happening my internet began to crash even though I wasn't playing the game. I eventually realized that the problem was caused by a faulty Adobe Flash Player Add-on. So now the add-on is off and my internet is working fine, but because it's disabled I can't watch certain videos on Youtube or play certain games. I'm not accusing the game of anthing, but everything was working fine before I started re-playing zomg! last week. So what's going on? Is this one of the bugs that was aforementioned in the Maintenance Announcement?

I've been using Internet Explorer all this time. Not the best browser, I know, but this isn't my laptop to own and I can't download a better one.
By the way, I have no idea how to fix the add-on.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Supposedly they're working on server issues, so I'm really hoping that lag and connectivity issues will be fixed during maintenance. It's supposed to start in a couple weeks.

Magic Girl

14,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
To be honest, it really depends on which type/kind of computer you're using
Like right now I'm using windows 8 & zOMG just really sucks on here. But when I went on my sister's notebook from apple, everything seemed fine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff