Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
I had to update my modem recently. I did not change anything except my modem to a newer version. I have not been able to connect to ZOMG servers since. It will go to the loading page and be stuck halfway on the blue loading bar, not going any further. I am able to do everything else on Gaia except ZOMG. Any help please?
Thanks!
I havent played this game yet but umm i might not since there is so many problems razz

Lonely Fatcat

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
EPIC_G I R_LUVER
I havent played this game yet but umm i might not since there is so many problems razz

so true
I'm having an issue like this as well. My game will get all the way up to "loading monsters" and then it will pop up saying the server connection has been lost. It does this with every game and towns as well, but I'm most worried about my zOMG. I would very much enjoy being able to kill things again heart
this problem has affected users for about a year now and it is getting progressively worse, ZOMG IS IN MAINTENANCE MODE so gaia will not fix it
eventually gaia wants to shut this game down so they are not gonna fix problems anymore sad

Friendly Lunatic

15,950 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
SURENOPRIDE-XIII_SSC
this problem has affected users for about a year now and it is getting progressively worse, ZOMG IS IN MAINTENANCE MODE so gaia will not fix it
eventually gaia wants to shut this game down so they are not gonna fix problems anymore sad

Thank you for the help! cat_smile

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Love Small
I'm having an issue like this as well. My game will get all the way up to "loading monsters" and then it will pop up saying the server connection has been lost. It does this with every game and towns as well, but I'm most worried about my zOMG. I would very much enjoy being able to kill things again heart
As the very angry person below you was pleased to rant, there's not much maintenance going on right now.

I would strongly suggest taking this issue to the main bugs forum - your problem affects more than just zOMG, which argues it's not a problem specifically with zOMG. You may get better results in the correct forums.

Profitable Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Wall Street 200
I cant join sometimes when its loading monsters or connecting to the server even if i let it load for a LOOOOOONG time.
Cyrus Lurch
Love Small
As the very angry person below you was pleased to rant, there's not much maintenance going on right now.

I would strongly suggest taking this issue to the main bugs forum - your problem affects more than just zOMG, which argues it's not a problem specifically with zOMG. You may get better results in the correct forums.

i want zomg to work now, this just sucks all we do is type in our reports and then nothing gets done except users get more mad at each other

the only problem i got is zomg bugs so i am posting up here

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
KIBA 401
Cyrus Lurch
Love Small

i want zomg to work now, this just sucks all we do is type in our reports and then nothing gets done except users get more mad at each other

the only problem i got is zomg bugs so i am posting up here
The part I bolded in the quote above is why I suggest going elsewhere. You aren't experiencing a problem with JUST zOMG - therefore the problem is NOT just zOMG but something more fundamental. If you exaggerated, ok, whatever, But if you are having problems with more than just zOMG *and you want ANYTHING done about it*, you should really post in the main bugs forum. It's the right place to post AND it's the only way you have any concrete chance of anyone from Gaia actually seeing it.

But hey, up to you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games