Welcome to Gaia! ::

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Started a few days ago, first it started to freeze the screen, like a lag, but then it froze, i could still move, and after that "The server connection has been lost". This is not just me, a few friends of mine have the same problem. Help?

If it started a few days ago, and has been consistently happening for the past few days... I'm going to say double check that wherever you are connecting to the internet from, it is an adequate connection to play the game~

In the past few days, I have not experienced server connection issues at all... and nor have any of my friends~

Well I'm connecting from my home, and zOMG always played fine....

Exentric

Well, if it is still an issue, double check that other computers connected to the internet at your house aren't say... downloading constantly or uploading something to say... youtube~

I know when my family does that, my game lags consistently, to the point where it's unplayable... however, I do not disconnect~

Also, if the problem persists, double check your internet's speed; I know that for people using "wireless broadband" internet... once they hit their bandwidth usage cap and are slowed down, they can barely (or just outright can't) access zOMG~

Of course, it may have been gaia's servers; the times I've tried playing likely weren't the same time (or the same length) you played~
Fr33d0m4ever
Exentric

Well, if it is still an issue, double check that other computers connected to the internet at your house aren't say... downloading constantly or uploading something to say... youtube~

I know when my family does that, my game lags consistently, to the point where it's unplayable... however, I do not disconnect~

Also, if the problem persists, double check your internet's speed; I know that for people using "wireless broadband" internet... once they hit their bandwidth usage cap and are slowed down, they can barely (or just outright can't) access zOMG~

Of course, it may have been gaia's servers; the times I've tried playing likely weren't the same time (or the same length) you played~

Ah well. Thankyou! =3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces