Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Seeker

68,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
I completed the quest 7 times and got all the songs but I still haven't received my badge. (I can't accept the quest from Maestro anymore either.)

Ruthless Seeker

68,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Unfortunately, you didn't check the other threads before posting.

This is a dead forum. There hasn't been any input from Mod, Admin or Dev for literally years now.

Bug fixes are now done on a very limited basis. Go check the zOMG Discussion forum, post your bug in the "bug fix" collection thread there, and if you are lucky they will do something.

Keep in mind that this may not get any better results than the current howling into oblivion that you're doing here - the bugs are apparently being classified and ranked on several criteria, amongst them being how they impact gameplay.

Badges are fairly low impact on gameplay.

Ruthless Seeker

68,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
Cyrus Lurch
Unfortunately, you didn't check the other threads before posting.

This is a dead forum. There hasn't been any input from Mod, Admin or Dev for literally years now.

Bug fixes are now done on a very limited basis. Go check the zOMG Discussion forum, post your bug in the "bug fix" collection thread there, and if you are lucky they will do something.

Keep in mind that this may not get any better results than the current howling into oblivion that you're doing here - the bugs are apparently being classified and ranked on several criteria, amongst them being how they impact gameplay.

Badges are fairly low impact on gameplay.

Thanks for your concern.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces