Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sublime Specter

Hi there everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this.
I'm new to the game and thought I'd check out the games of "gaia-online" so I did, and got caught up in zOMG, when I started to notice (After the quest with Leonardo where he sends you to Elizabeth and from there to the Null chamber) that my orb count hadn't budged in the slightest. I done the flamingo's & Gnome quests beforehand and saw a few orb drops too, but none added to my orb count. emotion_omnomnom

Any help would be appreciated, and thanks in advanced.

Update:
Woops, my bad, I forgot to update this post. It's dealt with now after leaving the game and rejoining some time later yum_puddi .

Blessed Cardholder

Hello,

I'm not new to gaia, I created this new account some days ago though and thought it'd be fun to play zOMG again. I was also at the point of doing the gnome and flamingo quest- though orbs were falling my orb counter didn't increase. I figured maybe it would show up later in the null crystal. So after speaking with Elizabeth (received orbs but still the counter did not increase) went to the null crystal and there was no sign of any orbs.

I am using Mozilla Firefox, just fyi,

Since someone has already complained about this- I thought I'd join in instead of making a new thread ^^;

--------Update:
I just reloaded the game and they suddenly appeared on the counter ! yay!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff