Welcome to Gaia! ::

have not been able to get there on this acct for a year now
NOW THIS IS GONNA SOUND HARSH BUT IT BEST IF YOU HEAR THE TRUTH.

if your hoping for a speedy recovery you had better forget it and just deal with zomg not working.

also did you know that zomg was put into maintenance mode? what this means is if your acct glitches gaia wont fix it
so basically what i am telling ppl is that they are screwed if you cant fix it on your own sad

NOW.... it is true that gaia has cycled there servers a few times but guess what? that only helped to slow down certain bugs IT NEVER TRULY STOPPED THEM
and as far as i know they only cycled them because most of gaia was bitching about it but in the end gaia knew this would only help a little and not enough to do any good

BOTTOM LINE.... i hope you get your problem fixed thru user suggestion and i wish you good luck as your gonna need it thru this

Endangered Diamond

39,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Battery 500
Okkkkkkk...... I am having the same issues with the loading too. I've used all the browsers I have and ended up with the same results.. no load or load then freeze.

And from what I understand from one of the thread here... its an 'account' issue ? I certainly hope not.

That would mean that you might have to create another account just to play zOMG ? Sigh. Time to Gaia a vacation.. hehheh.
AlphaKadet
Okkkkkkk...... I am having the same issues with the loading too. I've used all the browsers I have and ended up with the same results.. no load or load then freeze.

And from what I understand from one of the thread here... its an 'account' issue ? I certainly hope not.

That would mean that you might have to create another account just to play zOMG ? Sigh. Time to Gaia a vacation.. hehheh.

not an acct isuue, a gaia issue, they put the game into maintaince mode so making or going to a new acct will be useless
mine dont work either and i tried both of those new acct and mule acct and it turned out to be a big fail

Endangered Diamond

39,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Battery 500
Thank you for the feedback and info.
Somehow zOMG problem solved itself out recently.

I hope yours will be fixed soon too.

midnite_ang3l's Compadre

Noob

Kohaku_of_Darkness
theres a few other posts with this topic. and yes i have the same problem in google chrome. internet exploror does work tho (but i prefer chrome cause it runs faster and doesnt think so much) zomg doesnt load past the map loading feature. it gets to that and just sits.

OURS doesnt load past Half the "Connecting to server..."
Ive tried it on the IE, Firefox, Chrome
NONE works.

BUT like my mule is able to go in
just NOT on this account.

midnite_ang3l's Compadre

Noob

SURENOPRIDE-XIII_SSC
AlphaKadet

not an acct isuue, a gaia issue, they put the game into maintaince mode so making or going to a new acct will be useless
mine dont work either and i tried both of those new acct and mule acct and it turned out to be a big fail

I think its both gaia issues and account issues.
Because my mule loaded but not my main.

Im really getting angry OnO

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
That's happening to me now, but I have a feeling that it has something to do with losing power 5 times within the last 3 hours.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Okay, I don't have that problem anymore. It only affected the Anchor bug server for me after losing power so much during Sandy.

There may be hope! Go to this thread and use proper formatting when submitting your complaint.

Disclaimer: This does NOT guarantee that the problem will be fixed. It will be guaranteed that your complaint will be looked at. None of the Gaia Staff look at this subforum anymore.
sxdxdx
I have this problem too. No other game will load either, save Towns. I have a thread about it, "zOMG! won't load..." I've gotten a few answers, but nothing's working. Maybe they'll help you..?

http://www.cheapfreerun-tn-au.com/

Chaussures Jordan 7 Basket Avis Loire Pour Chaussuresnikes-pascher.com

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuXl0n0tnMc

those links are just shoe advertisements
how will that help anyone?

Sparkly Cat

9,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Pie Scarface 150
bleh, same here
zomg is not gonna get fixed anymore so were gonna have to help each other or create new accts it is as simple as that
same here... sad server error...all three of them, and I use google chrome only as well... although I have internet explorer, it doesn't work there too!!

Feral Shade

10,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ok, this topic is REALLY old. It works for me now. Somebody please lock this thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff