Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Shade

10,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
For some reason, the game loads but the servers wont. When I click on them, the first bar of items to load only loads halfway and just freezes. I don't know if this has anything to do with the latest flash player or anything, but I need help fast! Please!

5,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
you go on zomg now!!!! biggrin

Friendly Seeker

I have this problem too. No other game will load either, save Towns. I have a thread about it, "zOMG! won't load..." I've gotten a few answers, but nothing's working. Maybe they'll help you..?

Feral Shade

10,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
Kukki29
I have this problem too. No other game will load either, save Towns. I have a thread about it, "zOMG! won't load..." I've gotten a few answers, but nothing's working. Maybe they'll help you..?

If you're having the same issues as I am, I don't think your answers will help me either. Hope they fix it soon sad

Friendly Seeker

Wish_of_Requiem
Kukki29

If you're having the same issues as I am, I don't think your answers will help me either. Hope they fix it soon sad

Sorry, dude. I really hope so, too. I haven't played in weeks and there's no other way for me to (quickly) earn cash.. T-T

Beloved Raider

4,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Same thing is happing to me to. Mabby someone should message an administrate? ?.?

Desirable Hunter

10,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
theres a few other posts with this topic. and yes i have the same problem in google chrome. internet exploror does work tho (but i prefer chrome cause it runs faster and doesnt think so much) zomg doesnt load past the map loading feature. it gets to that and just sits.

Fuzzy Bunny

Kohaku_of_Darkness
theres a few other posts with this topic. and yes i have the same problem in google chrome. internet exploror does work tho (but i prefer chrome cause it runs faster and doesnt think so much) zomg doesnt load past the map loading feature. it gets to that and just sits.

zomg doesnt work for me on chrome or ie.. i'm having the same issue as everyone else. loads half way and doesnt go any further. the lost connection message comes up and everything. i just want to play zomg for old times sake >w> oh well though
zomg is not working for most users anymore and there is nothing that can or will be done
gaia put the game in maintenance mode , unfortunately this means no updates to the game and no bug fixes
sorry bout that. FYI there are plenty of other threads to back this up too
"why does the meat ring removes itself from your game slot when you quit playing."
Anyone knoe. It just started, three days now?

Lonely Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
II BP13 II-XIII_SSC
zomg is not working for most users anymore and there is nothing that can or will be done
gaia put the game in maintenance mode , unfortunately this means no updates to the game and no bug fixes

WHAAAAAT
Serenity006
II BP13 II-XIII_SSC

WHAAAAAT

give it another try. they have cycled the zomg servers

Lonely Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
II BP13 II-XIII_SSC
Serenity006
II BP13 II-XIII_SSC

WHAAAAAT

Ive been trying ever since I returned to zomg with this new account. Which is at least 2 weeks ago.
I can see in the loading bar that it automatically connects me to a server bu then the error will appear "connection to server lost"
Serenity006
II BP13 II-XIII_SSC
Serenity006
II BP13 II-XIII_SSC

WHAAAAAT

Ive been trying ever since I returned to zomg with this new account. Which is at least 2 weeks ago.
I can see in the loading bar that it automatically connects me to a server bu then the error will appear "connection to server lost"
FINALLY someone who has my exact issue. I thought that since they were cycling servers that was it, but it appears that's not the case. unfortunate.

Agile Noob

Wish_of_Requiem
For some reason, the game loads but the servers wont. When I click on them, the first bar of items to load only loads halfway and just freezes. I don't know if this has anything to do with the latest flash player or anything, but I need help fast! Please!

also has this problem. When i tried re-connect to zomg, the blue bar will froze during connecting part.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff