Dangerous Phantom

The thread will be titled "zOMG:" followed by a short description of the problem.
The post will describe the problem in detail, including information about the operating system and browser you are running.

The problem: Both I and my fellow crew member tackled the Jack of Otami with dozens of others. After hours of fighting this thing, it goes down. This is my and my teammates first win against the zomg Jack. Upon beating him, we received nothing while a few of those around us received gold and item (from what I hear). The following screen prints are to show both me and my partner where present and participating in the jack fight at otami on the bootsnake server and were there at the conclusion:

User Image
Took note of location, the target on Jack, and the time of day (early morning east coast time).

User Image
This is everyone at the end. Those that got rewards did, while the rest of us got nothing even though we participated just as much as many of them. there was a rumor that being alive at the end to receive award was important, so I have also highlighted our health meters to show we were infact not dazed and at full health.
User Image
The above is an image taken by another gaian also depicting the final moments of the Jack encounter. As you can see, by comparing the above pictures with this one, both my avi and my friend's avi are apparent and it even appears as if we have numbers over our heads to suggest we received gold, which in fact we didn't as the above images prove by looking at the gold totals.

I only ask that we get what we should have, and if we shouldn't have received anything, then a clearer explanation of what we need to do to receive the rewards that others are would be appreciated. My crew member was Gazma, and he also didn't receive anything.

I was using the Chrome browser on a windows vista system.