Vermillion Hunter

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Restorative Spirit 250
The Bug
Try to explain in your problem detail.
- where it happened - It happened in multiple places in ZOMG, but currently it consistently happens in the Dead Man's Pass area of gameplay in various locations. The last time it happned to me was just after I defeated the 1/1 omgwtf on the easy setting. The last time it happened to me, I was at the sisters or ladies in front of the gate who argue. The time before that it was soon after entering.
- how did it happen - All of a sudden the arrow keys stop responding and clicking on things to shoot just makes me walk to where they are instead of shoot them. There's not consistent specific location. This has happened to me at Bill's Ranch, Barton Town, and Village Glen too at various points this week
- what were you doing when it happened - I was playing the game. I had no other extra programs running. I'd even clocked out of my main Chrome window to free up memory and disc space.
- provide links if needed - N/A
- screen shots can be very helpful - I don't think I can screen shot this problem.

Operating System
Specify for the computer used when you experienced the issue.
- Windows 8.1, laptop. Screen resolution 1366x768px, 8GB RAM (7.90 GB useable)

Internet/Web Browser
The program/application in what you use to view gaiaonline.com.
- Google Chrome Version 37.0.2062.120 m, so whatever the default flash with that browser would be.

I looked up solutions earlier and everyone just said "close as many programs as possible," but that's not fixing it and this computer plays other games and such without this type of strange issue.