Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Sex Symbol

My shockwave keeps crashing every time I try to load zOMG! and it's really frustrating. Fix please.

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Music Never Sleeps Aru
My shockwave keeps crashing every time I try to load zOMG! and it's really frustrating. Fix please.
zOMG doesn't use shockwave - it's a Flash app.

Blessed Sex Symbol

Cyrus Lurch
Music Never Sleeps Aru

But you know what I mean, right? Flash crashes every time I try loading it.

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Music Never Sleeps Aru
Cyrus Lurch
Music Never Sleeps Aru

But you know what I mean, right? Flash crashes every time I try loading it.
Shockwave's a different Adobe application - thus the confusion.

If you are able to access from other computers and only the one you are on now is giving you problems, it's likely related to either your browser or Flash version - there's not much anyone at Gaia could do for you. If you are unable to access the game from other computers as well, check to make sure it's JUST zOMG.

If you're not able to access *any* of the flash games, it's not a zOMG issue but something more fundamental. If this is your problem, I would *highly* suggest going to ANY of the other bug forums for those games and posting your bug there USING THE REQUIRED FORMATS found in the sticky at the top of the forum. This forum has been abandoned by Gaia, you're not going to get any help from On High here.

If you are only having problems with zOMG and it's with every computer you try it on, you ARE in a mild amount of luck - the zOMG discussion forum has a sticky thread collecting bugs for an eventual bug fix session. I would not suggest this as your next step - there's no guarantee posting a bug in that thread equates to a fix, they're simply tallying the bugs and figuring out what's easy to fix. You would need to reply to that thread (again, IN THE PROPER FORMAT) before EOD Nov 14 to be tallied. However, if the bug is 1) Happening at every computer you try to access from and you've tried several, 2) Is ONLY happening to zOMG, it's the option you have for zOMG bug fix.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff