Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I just started ZOMG and i can't go to the next area after i keep going back into the game. My first try was fine but now i can't even shoot the monsters or go to the next area... the commander keeps running around if the system lets me shoot the monsters. I can get no further in the game than this.

windows 7

mozilla firefox
I've been having the same glitch: the first time, it worked just fine. Then my computer crashed, and now all I can do is shoot the monsters around Leon and watch him run around in circles, and get nowhere.

Windows XP

Chrome
I'm stuck at the same place, as many new zOMG!ers are.
I think they're supposed to fix it but I'm not holding my breath.
-Windows 7
-Chrome

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
what i did was i created a new gaia account and i have been able to play ever since. its a pain to have to log in under a different account every time i want to play zomg but i like the game so maybe give that a try.
MechaChiyo
what i did was i created a new gaia account and i have been able to play ever since. its a pain to have to log in under a different account every time i want to play zomg but i like the game so maybe give that a try.

That's why I have this account xd
I still wanna play on my Oh Nicue one though emo
I have two cl10s, but I wanted to play through again.
I know its a pain... i use this account for my zomg... i occasionally come back to my mechachiyo account to try but its the same thing as usual. leon running in circles. xd

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
stressed grrrrrrrr same thing is goin on with me

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
again i say to try and make a new account with gaia. That was the only way for to be able to plat zomg. i know its a pain but in some ways it does help with starting fresh. smile
I've already started a topic on that cause I've been having the same problem too. even when I switch servers. But I really dont want to make a new acc. :/
same here, guess i have to make a diffrent account ):

Fashionable Werewolf

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Grrrr.... I'm having the same problem. I wish they would fix it...

STOP RUNNING IN CIRCLES LEON I KILLED THE MONSTERS YOU NEED NO MORE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
lol thats what i keep saying to him. I really think it has something to do with the fact that i logged off in the area with the gnomes and flamingos. i came back in the next day and ended up back in the training area. And now all i get is leon screaming in circles. But i am glad that my other account hasn't done this... its just sooooooo weird. >.>

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Sorry to say it guys, but if you've gotten this glitch you'll have to start a new account for playing zOMG.

emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces