Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Noob

Before I entered the null chamber, I have 16 orbs, i want to upgrade my 2.7 bandage ring to 3.0, but when I'm in 2.9, i only had 1 orb left. Help me pls. This happened to me yesterday too.
-__________-

Dangerous Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Belladonna de Grimoire
Before I entered the null chamber, I have 16 orbs, i want to upgrade my 2.7 bandage ring to 3.0, but when I'm in 2.9, i only had 1 orb left. Help me pls. This happened to me yesterday too.
-__________-

This happens to me pretty often. Usually the only way to remedy it is to close zOMG and reopen it a few minutes later. You should still be able to see the missing charge orbs in your inventory on the normal site and going to the zOMG tab. LINK for the sake of laziness.

If that doesn't work you may need to move stuff into or out of your inventory. I'm not sure how Gaia's systems work but it probably uses a precaching system. Assuming it is, changing up the zOMG related items in your inventory should refresh the cache and make them reappear in the game. You can do this by buying super cheap "garbage" items or snagging a recipe you find interesting in the Marketplace.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff