Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I wasn't online for long years. I have just returned a few days ago. I wanted to play zOMG! again but I noticed that I cannot shoot enemies. Is there any way to buy a ring? Plus, It says I had a shooting ring but I cannot see it. Help please?

User Image

User Image

Cluttered Bear

68,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Invisibility 100
You can attack with the Bump ring (2nd ring).
You can buy a Guns, Guns, Guns ring but the cheapest one in the MP now is 3.33... billion gold.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/17747
Klatt
You can attack with the Bump ring (2nd ring).
You can buy a Guns, Guns, Guns ring but the cheapest one in the MP now is 3.33... billion gold.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/17747

I never had that amount of coin at my life LOL

Mega Hoarder

wait, so you do have a guns ring, but you don't see it in the inventory bag?

try scrolling way down, sometimes for some reason it gets moved really far down.
RafiCat
wait, so you do have a guns ring, but you don't see it in the inventory bag?

try scrolling way down, sometimes for some reason it gets moved really far down.

No it's not at down o-o theres no way to go down even, I only have 3 guns. Lmao
Is there any WORKER in the Technical Support?!

Mega Hoarder

Sedef276

nope, not for zomg. It's currently in maintenance mode and nothing is being fixed.
RafiCat
Sedef276

nope, not for zomg. It's currently in maintenance mode and nothing is being fixed.

.... -CRIES- O-O I cannot play game just because of that dumb ring omg. I am not ultra rich to buy another gun ring T.T

Mega Hoarder

Sedef276
RafiCat
Sedef276

.... -CRIES- O-O I cannot play game just because of that dumb ring omg. I am not ultra rich to buy another gun ring T.T

if it shows in your inventory anywhere, then it is there. if you want to meet me on anchor bug in VG, I will try to help you.

User help is all there is now...
RafiCat
Sedef276
RafiCat
Sedef276

if it shows in your inventory anywhere, then it is there. if you want to meet me on anchor bug in VG, I will try to help you.

What is VG may I ask o-o? Im confused

And ring is being shown at the collectibles only as you can see at pictures v.v I got 4 rings, only guns ring is not being shown at my inventory. Others are there. I visited crystal thing too. I can only see my 3 rings

Mega Hoarder

Sedef276
RafiCat
Sedef276
RafiCat
Sedef276

And ring is being shown at the collectibles only as you can see at pictures v.v I got 4 rings, only guns ring is not being shown at my inventory. Others are there. I visited crystal thing too. I can only see my 3 rings

VG is Village Greens

doe sthe guns ring show in your regular inventory, from the my gaia page?
RafiCat
Sedef276
RafiCat
Sedef276
RafiCat
Sedef276

VG is Village Greens

doe sthe guns ring show in your regular inventory, from the my gaia page?

No, I only see the others and I'm coming, which server are you in at zOMG?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff