Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
When you choose to have no sound in ZOMG, if you run out of energy, you still pant. So there is just awkward silence and panting on the computer :/. Suspicious to surrounding people haha. Please fix so I can mute all noise.

Opinionated Bloodsucker

Turn off the sound on your computer, not zOMG, it works, to play music if you have a CD you like just play it on your radio.

Original Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
It's still an error. :/ If it says mute all sounds, it mute all sounds. Not to sound like a snot nose kid, but bugs like this show up all the time, and after a couple of months I am just tired of it.
Henjinx
It's still an error. :/ If it says mute all sounds, it mute all sounds. Not to sound like a snot nose kid, but bugs like this show up all the time, and after a couple of months I am just tired of it.

Thats actually been a problem since... well, when zOMG came out unfortunately~

There is a somewhat work-around (if you run Windows Vista at least); when the zOMG window is open right click the volume icon and click "open volume mixer"~

Then, turn down the volume for "Plugin container for Firefox" (in my case specifically)... and it should work~

That said, if you are trying to... watch a youtube video while playing, you'd have to use different browsers... but yeah~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff