Welcome to Gaia! ::

In Village Greens, after completing the series of quests for Leon, I chose the Defibrillate ring. However, when I moved to the Null Chamber, I noticed that I received the Diagnose ring instead. I recall that in the animation, in which the player receives a new ring (With Orbs and Gold), I "collected" the Defibrillate ring. I do not have a screenshot of the exact moment I received the ring, but I do have proof that I chose the Defibrillate ring:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Windows 7 and Flash version 13.0.0.182 were used.

Browser info: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/34.0.1847.116 Safari/537.36

Saxy Coder

farfigschiter
Possibly try disconnecting from the game for 5 minutes?
Also, check your main Gaia Inventory to see if your Defib ring is there.

If not, sadly, there isn't much you can do... the game has no devs left to fix things like this.
On the bright side, Diagnose is a lot more useful than Defib, since Diag heals you while Defib can only be used to ressurect other players.
Lady Saxophone
farfigschiter
Possibly try disconnecting from the game for 5 minutes?
Also, check your main Gaia Inventory to see if your Defib ring is there.

If not, sadly, there isn't much you can do... the game has no devs left to fix things like this.
On the bright side, Diagnose is a lot more useful than Defib, since Diag heals you while Defib can only be used to ressurect other players.

Unfortunately disconnecting doesn't work, and I have Diagnose in my inventory. Thank you for your reply though c: I wasn't very torn on not receiving Defib so I'm fine with Diagnose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff