Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have been buying the gem some days ago and started playing dms for some days, gained plenty shadow orbs and tried upgrading them in null, but whenever I try nothing happens, no loss of shadow orb, no increase of ring level.
I have tried doing it with all browsers and tried down- and upgrading java to see if it changes anything - no results.

I do not have this problem on my other account, so I do not know what the bug actually is.
I would be glad if this could be resolved soon, so that I can actually use the shadow orbs I have gained.
I jsut noticed that in my inventory there are two shadow orb icons. One is a single one and the other shows the whole shadow orb count. So I believe this is cause of the glitch. I tried selling that single orb, but it then shows 2 orbs for being possible to be sold. Which does not happen if I try.
So there lays the bug and this needs to be solved please.

Unbeatable Noob

13,825 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Fyoris
I jsut noticed that in my inventory there are two shadow orb icons. One is a single one and the other shows the whole shadow orb count. So I believe this is cause of the glitch. I tried selling that single orb, but it then shows 2 orbs for being possible to be sold. Which does not happen if I try.
So there lays the bug and this needs to be solved please.

No clue if Im right but you need at least 10 shadow orbs to lvl up .1 on a ring so if your zomg glitch thinks you have only 2 that might be your problem right there
Xelius the God

Yes, I know very well, my other accounts, as I mentioned before, have no problems, they are 12. But this account is bugged. Doesn't work.
Sadly the zomg bug is still present and the second shadow orb icon is still showing in my inventory making it impossible to upgrade rings with the gained shadow orbs. I would appreciate if a Mod or Dev would take a look at the icon bug. Thank you.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Screenshot please?
Owlie
Screenshot please?

Of what? The double shorb icon? What good will a screenshot of it do? The mods and dev can look into my account and see it. ; /

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Fyoris
Owlie
Screenshot please?

Of what? The double shorb icon? What good will a screenshot of it do? The mods and dev can look into my account and see it. ; /

Yes.

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Owlie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Fyoris
Owlie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hmmmmm.

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?

Seems like your normal charge orb and shadow orb images have gotten confused, that might help.

Could you also take a screenshot of your in-game inventory?
Owlie
Hmmmmm.

Seems like your normal charge orb and shadow orb images have gotten confused, that might help.

As I mentioned before, I have tried it with 3 browsers and I am quite experienced in computer sciences. I can assure that it has nothing to do with the browsers nor cache.
The moment I bought the gem and started playing, the double icons showed up in the inventory. It must be some coding problem on Gaia/Zomg, which is not connected to the browsers at all. That is why only they can fix it. ^^'

Surely there might be the possibility to delete all gained shadow orbs completely, but I do not feel like starting over to play for all those I already gained.
Anyway, this is why I hope a dev is going to have a look into this, since there must be a basic coding issue. ;_;

But thanks for your thoughts. wink

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Fyoris
Owlie
Hmmmmm.

As I mentioned before, I have tried it with 3 browsers and I am quite experienced in computer sciences. I can assure that it has nothing to do with the browsers nor cache.
The moment I bought the gem and started playing, the double icons showed up in the inventory. It must be some coding problem on Gaia/Zomg, which is not connected to the browsers at all. That is why only they can fix it. ^^'

Surely there might be the possibility to delete all gained shadow orbs completely, but I do not feel like starting over to play for all those I already gained.
Anyway, this is why I hope a dev is going to have a look into this, since there must be a basic coding issue. ;_;

But thanks for your thoughts. wink

Instead of trying to patronize me, try something new that could possibly work. lol
Owlie

I am not patronising you, I am only stating that what you offered cannot be the case, since I looked into that already.
And what idea do you have what else I could try?

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Fyoris
Owlie

I am not patronising you, I am only stating that what you offered cannot be the case, since I looked into that already.
And what idea do you have what else I could try?

How many orbs and shorbs appear in your in-game inventory? Can you take a screenshot of that too please?
Owlie

Exactly the same amount as shown on the Gaia inventory, for both of 'em. No difference between zomg inv and gaia inv.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff