Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's been so long since I've had to deal with this problem and I still have not had a single reply to this issue. I know you all are busy people, but I really need the help!
I haven't been able to collect rings from quests.Before you say something like it's an IP address problem, please note that I've tried different computers, and different internet connections in other countries, nothing has worked.

There is also the problem that quests keep looping. For example, I've finished all of kin's trials several times, but it keeps telling me I have to redo the quests, and when I finish them to collect the ring, the ring menu does not appear. And if I try to click on Kin (or other NPCs I have gotten quests from) the game thinks i still haven't finished the quests in the quest log, even though I have numerous times.
I want to finish this game, I really do, but it's impossible to do so with this bug. If it means starting over the entire game, I'd rather have the choice to complete it and start from nothing than be stuck not getting anything to help me complete the game.
Please help! :c
OH COME ON!!!!!

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
It's tempting to wait to see if you'll read the other threads on this forum on your own, but...

Go to the zOMG discussion forum and check the top sticky. An admin is collecting bugs for an upcoming bug fix session. You have until 11/14, after which nothing further will likely be done until the next "maintenance session". Your bug may or may not get repaired, but unless you post it there, it's not going to get looked at, or even acknowledged.

As your experiences here probably suggest.
Cyrus Lurch
It's tempting to wait to see if you'll read the other threads on this forum on your own, but...

Go to the zOMG discussion forum and check the top sticky. An admin is collecting bugs for an upcoming bug fix session. You have until 11/14, after which nothing further will likely be done until the next "maintenance session". Your bug may or may not get repaired, but unless you post it there, it's not going to get looked at, or even acknowledged.

As your experiences here probably suggest.

OH MY GOSH THANK YOU! I just didn't think it even existed anymore, thank you thank you thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff