Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok im trying to get to bill's ranch but im stuck on the loading screen it says loading monsters and then nothing it just stops there and ive been there since 11 something this morning earstern time can anyone help me

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
try dealting your cookies >.> If that doesn't work then its a major lag from well you guessed it. Server hoppers!!!
sadly its not my cookies and i was on the same server and then it went to the loading screen then just stuck on loading monsters -w- it wont budge
tsuki-fang
sadly its not my cookies and i was on the same server and then it went to the loading screen then just stuck on loading monsters -w- it wont budge[/quote

Not sure if it'll work in this case, but try clearing your browser's cache~

Browser cache: Close the game window and do this:

Internet Explorer: Tools > Delete Browsing History > Temporary Internet Files

Firefox: Tools > Clear Private Data/Recent History > Cache

Opera: Top left button for drop down menu > Settings > Delete Private Data > Cache

Chrome: Wrench icon (top right) > Options > Under the hood > Clear browsing data > Cache (everything)

If it gets stuck for more than... 5-10 seconds, close the window, reopen it, and try the same server again~
ok now that that is solved bill wont give me any rings and i completed the mission
tsuki-fang
ok now that that is solved bill wont give me any rings and i completed the mission

Try switching servers... up to three different ones~

... Should work assuming you didn't play zOMG for the first time a long time ago~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff