Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Shapeshifter

User Image

Ok, my boyfriends avatar has been stuck in the same part of Zen Gardens for 2+ months. He has reported it and now I'm doing it since he hasn't gotten any where. We'd both appreciate it if someone would please help. We usually play together, but can't since he can't move. He's tried teleporting or whatever, but it doesn't work. Here's a screen shot of him.

User Image

User Image

Savage Bloodsucker

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
aye i am literally imprisoned in this one spot i can barely even turn

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
If you're stuck in the same spot regardless of server, you're probably just going to have to deal with it and either use a mule, or unfortunately stop playing.

zOMG is in "maintenance mode" - I haven't seen a Dev post or even anything to signify that they look in here for quite literally years now. They're keeping the game running, but there's no staff at all assigned to the game on a regular basis. It's being maintained to keep running.

Hilarious Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
crying i'm stuck too but in other place of zen gardens User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gonk

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Eskanor
crying i'm stuck too but in other place of zen gardens User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gonk
Well, normally you should be ignored for posting a thread not part of the initial bug. However, since this is a refresh of the initial complaint and you don't seem the type to go looking for answers...

Try typing "/stuck" in the chat window or changing servers. If neither of these work, you are stuck and will likely never be able to play again. Consider using a mule.

Invisible Businesswoman

15,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
To everyone with this glitch: post in this thread using the proper format.

Disclaimer: This does not guarantee that the glitch will be fixed, but your concern WILL be looked at.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games