Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 >

Interesting Raider

24,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
I am having a problem in zOMG.
Larry will not talk to me, so that means that Bill won't talk to me either.
Purvis & Rubella won't talk to me either.
I was working on the Fluff Rush when he stopped talking.
I would like to play the game, but this has stalled my progress.
Please help.

Technical information if it will help.
Firefox
Windows Vista

Heil Master's Bride

Heart Catcher

23,325 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Sorry you are having problems.
I have heard that lots of people are having trouble with the game right now.

Destructive Reveler

Brodie hasn't spoken to me in months. I now have almost 900/20 bugs but he still sends me out for more.

Interesting Raider

24,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
Update:

Still can't get Larry to talk to me.
Bill tells me to talk to Larry.

Please help.

I would like to play, but I can't do anything in Bill Ranch.
This has been going on for over a month. sad
I lost interest in the game when they kept making it better instead of making it playable. rolleyes

Interesting Raider

24,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
It has almost been a year since I made this thread.
I still can't talk to Larry.
Is there anyway to fix this?

I like the game, but this has made it so that most of Bill's Ranch & Zen Gardens are not available to me.

Interesting Raider

24,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
Still glitched on the fluff rush.

Please fix this glitch, it has been 17 months. sad

Ferocious Pumpkin

Rowan Damia
Still glitched on the fluff rush.

Please fix this glitch, it has been 17 months. sad

Wow you're patient. File a bug report. Sorry, that's the best I can tell you since there aren't any work-arounds. You can still progress through the areas, although I'm not sure that you'll be able to continue the story. It's worth a shot, though, right?

8,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
I understand your problem. I never was able to get the ring at the start the game, so I can't do anything. sad

Interesting Raider

24,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
Still not able to do anything in Bill's Ranch. sad

6,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Although I cannot directly fix your problem, I can suggest some possible compromises. First, the devs like threads whose titles follow their format, so if you changed the title to something like ZOMG: mission count glitch, or something similar, It might get noticed. As for what you personally can do, If you really want to play the game that badly, you could always make a mule/alt so that you can start anew on zomg, since you prettymuch encountered a game stopping glitch, and hope you don't encounter the same glitch again. Same goes for the one who started the game and didn't get a ring at the start (I'm kind of curious on how the heck this happened, because I can't imagine what could have caused this, other than the game closing/crashing before getting it at the beginning, and then starting without when the game restarted) I know this isn't really a good solution, especially if you had an integrity ring on your main (by just fighting random animated to level, since the mission chain was broken), but there isn't much else I could suggest on your end. As for the devs, they do have their hands full, but there is, just from what I've come across today, there are at least 10 people with broken mission chains, and I'm sure there are many more than that. Since the main problem causing this is some sort of lag glitch (from what I've gathered) causing the kill counter to unexpectedly jump past the maximum, there are two solutions to fix this retroactively, and to prevent it from happening more. Option 1: This is the easier of the two since it requires much less digging in code, although I would suggest using option 1 only as a temporary fix to help those whos' missions are glitched. Set up a bit of code that resets all kill quota missions total kills back to 0 after 24-48 hours after starting the mission, or any length of time greater than that ( I assume there is timestamps on when you start missions, god I hope there are timestamps at the start of missions) that way glitched missions get fixed 24-48 hours after implementation of the "patch", and it does not inadvertently reset newly started missions before their completion. Option 2: Go into the code of each kill quota mission, (quick, arbitrary defining of variables I'm going to use for an example: X is max kills to complete, Y is total kills so far, (i) is incomplete, and C is complete, =/= is not equal, == is equal, < is less than, >= is greater than or equal to) and change the instances of "if Y=/=X, then (i) ; if Y==X, then C" to "if Y<X, then (i) ; if Y>=X, then C" . That would prettymuch fix what I assume is the problem with the over the limit kills problem, and after that is implemented, it should immediately fix the the overkill glitch, or as soon as they kill one more, probably the latter since I think the game checks when you kill the type of creature the mission requires.

Interesting Raider

24,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
legal bump - 18 months & still stuck

Interesting Raider

24,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
22 months & still nothing, I don't guess there is really any reason to bump this thread again since zOMG has gone into maintenance mode, but I will anyway.

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Sorry, that's sad that you can't get this acknowledged.

Playful Guildswoman

Rowan Damia
22 months & still nothing, I don't guess there is really any reason to bump this thread again since zOMG has gone into maintenance mode, but I will anyway.

Aw. I have a mule account that can't equip orbs....1.0 is pretty limiting...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff