Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Pieslinger

12,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I want to hold onto my unsoulbound rings and not make them become soulbound by wearing them, but ALL my rings are showing up as soulbound in-game when I check my inventory. This is very annoying as I don't remember the CL of the unsoulbound ones and now I cannot change rings without risking putting on one that isn't soulbound. (Just realized I could check CL in my main inventory, but is still a very annoying glitch all the same.)

I wasn't doing much at the time. I just opened zOMG and was in barton. I opened my ring list and they all appeared soulbound except Fortune's Favor, which didn't begin soulbound anyway.

Firefox
Compaq
Windows 7

Here's some pics.

How they appear in-game.
User Image

How they appear in my inventory.
User Image
ilovefuzzykittens
I want to hold onto my unsoulbound rings and not make them become soulbound by wearing them, but ALL my rings are showing up as soulbound in-game when I check my inventory. This is very annoying as I don't remember the CL of the unsoulbound ones and now I cannot change rings without risking putting on one that isn't soulbound. (Just realized I could check CL in my main inventory, but is still a very annoying glitch all the same.)

I wasn't doing much at the time. I just opened zOMG and was in barton. I opened my ring list and they all appeared soulbound except Fortune's Favor, which didn't begin soulbound anyway.

Firefox
Compaq
Windows 7

Here's some pics.

How they appear in-game.
User Image

User Image

Quote:
  • Can I sell my rings?/What is 'soulbound'?
    All rings received from zOMG! are soulbound, meaning that they cannot be traded or removed from your account. However, all unequipped rings from before December 8, 2008 remain unbound, which is why some rings can be bought from the Marketplace. However, once you buy a ring and equip it, the ring will lose its unbound status and become soulbond to your account. This excludes rings bought in the Cash Shop, such as the Sweetheart Ring, which when purchased is unsoulbound, and will remain unsoulbound, regardless if equipped or not.

• Fortune's Favor is also one of those rings that never soulbind~

Answer from here~

Why is it this way you may ask?~

User Image

Credit to Mr Chuy for the image

Then consider how long the game would last if everyone was able to buy all of their rings~ Also consider how you wouldn't want to sell your rings anymore too, since they're so worthless~

Dangerous Genius

Hm... Comparing the two pictures, here's what I see:

Rings in zOMG pic: 40 (39 soulbound, plus Fortune's Favor)
    Rings in Gaia inventory pic: 62 (47 soulbound, 14 unsoulbound, plus Fortune's Favor)

I bet if you scrolled down your zOMG inventory, you'll find additional rings.

Shirtless Pieslinger

12,050 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Way Too Many Pies 300
    Fr33d0m4ever
    ilovefuzzykittens

Firefox
    Compaq
    Windows 7

Here's some pics.

How they appear in-game.
    User Image

User Image

Quote:
  • Can I sell my rings?/What is 'soulbound'?
    All rings received from zOMG! are soulbound, meaning that they cannot be traded or removed from your account. However, all unequipped rings from before December 8, 2008 remain unbound, which is why some rings can be bought from the Marketplace. However, once you buy a ring and equip it, the ring will lose its unbound status and become soulbond to your account. This excludes rings bought in the Cash Shop, such as the Sweetheart Ring, which when purchased is unsoulbound, and will remain unsoulbound, regardless if equipped or not.

• Fortune's Favor is also one of those rings that never soulbind~

Answer from here~

Why is it this way you may ask?~

User Image

Credit to Mr Chuy for the image

Then consider how long the game would last if everyone was able to buy all of their rings~ Also consider how you wouldn't want to sell your rings anymore too, since they're so worthless~

(This is Ilovefuzzykittens, the quote box broke)That's nice but completely irrelevant to the problem.

Shirtless Pieslinger

12,050 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Way Too Many Pies 300
    Thard_Verad
    Hm... Comparing the two pictures, here's what I see:

Rings in zOMG pic: 40 (39 soulbound, plus Fortune's Favor)
    Rings in Gaia inventory pic: 62 (47 soulbound, 14 unsoulbound, plus Fortune's Favor)

I bet if you scrolled down your zOMG inventory, you'll find additional rings.

OH! Thank you! I feel like such a dolt. redface You are correct, I did find more rings when I scrolled down.

I haven't played in so long that I forgot I put them down on the list to avoid using them on accident. Silly me.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff