Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Humorist

14,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Winged 100
I have gotten to the end of this quest and am at the part where you need to return to Roderick in the Old Aqueduct and give him the recovered "Vox Stellarum". But he is non-responsive and I cannot click on him at all. I know that this is a repeatable task and is not vital to gain a ring upon completion. Also, this is the first time that I have done this quest. I am not sure how to fix this problem, any advice is welcome.

Thanks!

Fashionable Humorist

14,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Winged 100
ValKyriePunk20
I have gotten to the end of this quest and am at the part where you need to return to Roderick in the Old Aqueduct and give him the recovered "Vox Stellarum". But he is non-responsive and I cannot click on him at all. I know that this is a repeatable task and is not vital to gain a ring upon completion. Also, this is the first time that I have done this quest. I am not sure how to fix this problem, any advice is welcome.

Thanks!

Sounds like you need to lower your level to w/e it is there 6 or 7 or he won't talk to you.

Fashionable Humorist

14,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Winged 100
Dammed
ValKyriePunk20

Thanks!

Sounds like you need to lower your level to w/e it is there 6 or 7 or he won't talk to you.

Thanks biggrin I will try that, I thought I suppressed my level but I may have been mistaken. whee

Fashionable Humorist

14,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Winged 100
Dammed
ValKyriePunk20

Thanks!

I did lower my level to CL 6 but he still wouldn't talk to me. So, I started talking to the believers and it counted them for the earlier part of that mission "True Believers". Then when I talked to all of them again, the counter was 14/7, I could finally talk to Roderick. He was giving me the same mission again and when I accepted it, then it gave me my reward and said I completed the mission.
ValKyriePunk20
Dammed
ValKyriePunk20

Thanks!

I did lower my level to CL 6 but he still wouldn't talk to me. So, I started talking to the believers and it counted them for the earlier part of that mission "True Believers". Then when I talked to all of them again, the counter was 14/7, I could finally talk to Roderick. He was giving me the same mission again and when I accepted it, then it gave me my reward and said I completed the mission.

Lol well that was odd but I am glad you got it. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces