Welcome to Gaia! ::

I found out about the second set of rings that you can have not too long ago, and when I tried to put rings in it, nothing happens. I've tried as many different ways of setting up the rings as I could, but none of them will go into it. also, some of the others rings i have won't even go to the first set. I can play without the second set, but it would be really nice if I could play with it.
hiljainen kohina
I found out about the second set of rings that you can have not too long ago, and when I tried to put rings in it, nothing happens. I've tried as many different ways of setting up the rings as I could, but none of them will go into it. also, some of the others rings i have won't even go to the first set. I can play without the second set, but it would be really nice if I could play with it.

It's because it's for powerups, not a second set of rings~

Also, do your ring changes while in the null chamber~
Fr33d0m4ever
hiljainen kohina

that makes much more sense, thank you very much
hiljainen kohina
Fr33d0m4ever
hiljainen kohina

that makes much more sense, thank you very much

No problem~

...Hm, not sure if these will be exactly helpful, but well... just in case you run into some question about the game:

Nespin's newbie guide: Goes over all the basics and allows you to understand the game better (if you can't figure something out with it)~

Bria's guide to your zOMG adventures: When you're stuck on quests, this is a great guide to go to. Some things, like what recipes are given and a couple of actual quests in there, are outdated... but it is still very helpful. It even has maps~ To find something specifically (like a quest), push "ctrl + f" and type into that search box whatever it is you're looking for~

z!F Guide to Rings and Ghi: Helps you find out exactly what each of those rings you get does~

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
fr33dom4ever i would love it if u stfu about the glitchfest
TAzfox1
fr33dom4ever i would love it if u stfu about the glitchfest

While this is off topic...

If you can give me a long, detailed explanation saying why you want me to, I'll consider it~

But being honest, I already think negatively of you for commenting about that in a thread where I don't mention it at all... so you'll need a really good explanation~

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
cause u wrote it in every single forum and NOBODY CARES ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dangerous Genius

TAzfox1
cause u wrote it in every single forum and NOBODY CARES ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please allow me to rise to Freedom's defense here.

1- You mean topic, not forum.
2- She hasn't posted it in every topic, since she didn't post it here.
3- Some people still don't know about the glitchfest, and might care to know that their problem is not unique.
4- Your original complaint rightly belonged in a PM, not in an unrelated thread.

And since the orignal problem has been solved, can we now lay this thread to rest without further drama?

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Thard_Verad
TAzfox1
Please allow me to rise to Freedom's defense here.

1- You mean topic, not forum.
2- She hasn't posted it in every topic, since she didn't post it here.
3- Some people still don't know about the glitchfest, and might care to know that their problem is not unique.
4- Your original complaint rightly belonged in a PM, not in an unrelated thread.

And since the orignal problem has been solved, can we now lay this thread to rest without further drama?

i dont care anymore

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces