Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So I was playing zOMG today, and I got a ring that I already had, Hunter's Bow, but as I salvaged it, suddenly my Solar Ray ring was gone as well. I looked in my Inventory under the zOMG tab, and it's the first ring there. I've refreshed and switched servers, even waited for a bit before checking on it again. So technically I still have it, but it's not in my bag on zOMG.

Has this ever happened to you before? Can it be resolved?

Powerful Protector

40,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Team Moira 200
i dun bills ranch quest & had 2 select a ring i selected solar ray but i never got it it happend few days ago

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Master-of-LF2
i dun bills ranch quest & had 2 select a ring i selected solar ray but i never got it it happend few days ago & wat w that Hangout in Rally for 2 minutes quest i was @ rally for at least 10 mins but quest still not dun
There is no connection to Rally from zOMG and no quests that send you to Rally. You should go report Rally bugs in their forum.

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Can this be fixed? Please?

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Nope. This forum is dead and bug fixes are done elsewhere. Realistically, this isn't likely to have anything done - most likely the cause was lag, you clicked through while the game was still processing and "OK"ed a salvage that you hadn't realized was occurring.

You can *try*, the only avenue open for that is to go to the zOMG Discussion forum, find the thread at the top of the forum for bug reports, and report there - but make sure to use the correct format, and make sure you do it BEFORE 11:59 p.m. PST, 11/14/12 (that is TONIGHT) or you will not be included in the roundup.

I don't want to get your hopes up though. Even if you post, the reality is that they're fixing bugs based on how much they affect gameplay, how many people are hit by it, and how hard it is to fix. Lag's *expensive* to fix, so they're only going to play with the low end upgrades. And unfortunately, salvaging a ring - mistakenly, through lag, or intentionally - only affects the one player.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff