Welcome to Gaia! ::

Agile Cat

4,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
So i bought a few rings off of the marketplace, and ZOMG is being kind of weird about it. my rings keep on getting unequipped whenever i quit, and one ring i have (bought) wont show up in my ZOMG inventory!

SadSquidz's Husbando

Cute Husband

23,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Arika-Chan15
So i bought a few rings off of the marketplace, and ZOMG is being kind of weird about it. my rings keep on getting unequipped whenever i quit, and one ring i have (bought) wont show up in my ZOMG inventory!

EXACTLY.
I cannot find my bandage ring anywhere!
And this shizznit is expensive!

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
Eptical
Arika-Chan15

EXACTLY.

In your in-game inventory, look on the right-hand side for a scroll bar. Scroll down to the bottom, and your ring should be there.

SadSquidz's Husbando

Cute Husband

23,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
HyruleanHero
Eptical
Arika-Chan15

EXACTLY.

In your in-game inventory, look on the right-hand side for a scroll bar. Scroll down to the bottom, and your ring should be there.

Oh cool!
Thanks a ton!

Agile Cat

4,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
HyruleanHero
Eptical
Arika-Chan15

EXACTLY.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces