Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Vampire

i bought a revive last night and until now it doesn't shown in my inventory.. now i bought another one and it shown on my inventory in juz a sec :/ i wan my gold or revive bek. gonk

Dangerous Genius

Do both revives appear in your Gaia inventory? If so, then they should both appear in-game.

*Disclaimer: The following solution is generally used to find purchased rings and may or may not apply to powerups*
In the zOMG inventory, try scrolling down to see if your Revive appeared at the very bottom.

Tipsy Vampire

Thard_Verad
Do both revives appear in your Gaia inventory? If so, then they should both appear in-game.

*Disclaimer: The following solution is generally used to find purchased rings and may or may not apply to powerups*
In the zOMG inventory, try scrolling down to see if your Revive appeared at the very bottom.

only one revive shows gonk
Lexi Earl
i bought a revive last night and until now it doesn't shown in my inventory.. now i bought another one and it shown on my inventory in juz a sec :/ i wan my gold or revive bek. gonk

scroll down your powerups invo in zomg :O?

Tipsy Vampire

xNOAHX_X
Lexi Earl

scroll down your powerups invo in zomg :O?

i did noah but only one appear sad it has to be 2 now since i bought again :/
Damn, how much a revive cost?

Tipsy Vampire

EricFong

bought it for 47k

Dangerous Genius

If you wouldn't mind, perhaps you could post a screenshot?

Either of your Gaia inventory, zOMG tab; or of your zOMG inventory, Powerups tab. Whichever you prefer.
Lexi Earl
EricFong

bought it for 47k

... Well just because some people in the past have made the mistake... you did scroll down?~

User Image

Now if you did and it's still not working, can you look at each of the powerups in your site inventory, like so? The main thing I'm curious about is the number of uses on each one~

User Image
nub >.>

xD !!!!

Lexi Earl

Tipsy Vampire

Vacio por Dentro
nub >.>

xD !!!!

Lexi Earl

lmao adek rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces