Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now normally, when doing any of the repeatable quests, I've noticed that the game stops counting kills/drops once you obtain the requisite number. However, I've encountered something odd with Purvis's garlic quest.

Simply put, the game never stopped counting. I don't know why, but once I reached 20 (and killed the rest on the screen), the signal for "requirement met, stop counting and go to next step" never fired. I've killed several hundred of the little buggers, but Purvis still won't reward me (therefore, I've yet to actually complete this quest, even once).

I've not yet experienced this problem with any other repeatable quest I've encountered so far (Air Fluffs, Mystic Weaves, Taiko Drums, Damaged Biochips, etc.), and haven't been able to find mention of a similar bug elsewhere on the forum.

Am I the only one to get this problem or what?

Destructive Reveler

Yeah I hate this glitch. Brodie on Gold beach has done the same thing to me. My count is now over 1400.
Damn, so it might happen again?

I mean, it's not like this is the most devastating bug in the world, but it's still freaking annoying.

The really strange thing about it is that everyone else I know has had no problem killing the little stinky blighters and turning their corpses over to Purvis.

The game just decided to poke us in the eye, I guess.

Desirable Lover

7,900 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Yeah, i think it feel annoying too for attacking those monsters non-stop. I wonder if Purvis have bad memories that he actually forgotten that those garlic was toasted by us already.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff