Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Hunter

So like. Me and my crew were doing smob like we always do. Then when we got to queen she was 10.6 so all was normal. 10 seconds later she turns into 20.6 e- e
Not cool bro classified_fu

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Pikalatte
So like. Me and my crew were doing smob like we always do. Then when we got to queen she was 10.6 so all was normal. 10 seconds later she turns into 20.6 e- e
Not cool bro classified_fu
This forum - as far as I can tell - has been abandoned by Gaia. We don't get any mod, admin or dev traffic.

You ARE in luck though. Right now, on this thread in the z!Discussion forum, an admin is soliciting bugs for a new round of "minor" fixes. You should go post this - using the required format - on that thread. It doesn't guarantee a fix, but if it's easy and it affects enough people, it might happen.

Obsessive Lover

10,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friendly 100
the 20.6 lvl for the Queen has been around for awhile. She will go back to 10.6 if you clear SS, only Bugs, Sprouts, and certain fluffs and Clams. They probably made this because of the old fashion smob, all you done was to fight the clams, fleet to chest, defeat queen, and get all the chest.

Desirable Hunter

Cutie Baby-cakez
the 20.6 lvl for the Queen has been around for awhile. She will go back to 10.6 if you clear SS, only Bugs, Sprouts, and certain fluffs and Clams. They probably made this because of the old fashion smob, all you done was to fight the clams, fleet to chest, defeat queen, and get all the chest.

You do realize i know that. + I'm talking about 10.6 queen turning into 20.6
Not the usual way

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas