Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Investigator

I've been on Brain Clam the past few days, and it's the same story as all the other servers, though one of the flames has been extinguished it seems.

The devs really need to look into this one. =3=

4,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Well, I know for a fact that Bootsnake Pyre in Otami is glitchy. I spent 3 and a half hours defending the Ground Pyre after all of the other flames had also been extinguished to no avail. I was made aware by my crew that it was glitchy AFTER the fact. :/ While it did do well for farming (Finished a few badges, aquired a few rings, over 450 Charge Orbs & 20,000g), the event didn't work, and it kinda ticked me off. But the rewarding farming experience more than made up for the lack of that wonderful colorful text telling me I actually got somewhere. So, I guess it's all good. But, I'm gonna try again here soon.

Dangerous Genius

We've asked Mavdoc and bron-bron (yes, he really changed his username) about this at yesterday's dev meet. They're aware of the problem and know how to fix it, but the fix will have to come in the next game update.

Peachiohs's Senpai

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Thard_Verad
We've asked Mavdoc and bron-bron (yes, he really changed his username) about this at yesterday's dev meet. They're aware of the problem and know how to fix it, but the fix will have to come in the next game update.

Wonder when that will be. xp
Thankie for letting us know though. 3nodding

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Thard_Verad

Is it exploiting to farm it though? That's the real question here.

Dangerous Genius

Mizzlamiz
Thard_Verad

That question didn't come up at the meet. If you really want to know, you could send one of them a PM and ask. wink

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Thard_Verad
Mizzlamiz
Thard_Verad

That question didn't come up at the meet. If you really want to know, you could send one of them a PM and ask. wink

I dno who the devs are >.< I remember Q but i don't remember his username xD I've not been ctive other than during and after events since zeta....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff