Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
I took Purvis quest before the Halloween event and killed the 20 garlic but Purvis wouldn't give the reward. Now the event's over and he still won't give the reward. The counter still shows up whenever I kill a Garlic and it says I'm up to 76.
Death_runner
I took Purvis quest before the Halloween event and killed the 20 garlic but Purvis wouldn't give the reward. Now the event's over and he still won't give the reward. The counter still shows up whenever I kill a Garlic and it says I'm up to 76.

The counter was never supposed to go past 20~

Hmm.... out of curiosity, how long has it been this way?~

Also, how did it go past 20?... and what's your history with it?~

Plus, was the game slower/laggier than usual?

As an example... "I did the quest for the first time 3 weeks ago. Then I left zOMG until recently, and then did that quest again. Without ever quitting the game, I completed it 2 more times... and then, on that third time, the counter went past 20. The counter went past 20 when I killed 3 garlics at once, jumping from 19 to 22. The servers also seemed fine to me."

...Or something like that; I'm just curious how it happens~

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
it's been like this since the beginning of the event. As for how it happened I think I killed a few garlic at once and that pushed it over. The game hasn't been any laggier/slower than what's normal for my connection.
Death_runner
it's been like this since the beginning of the event. As for how it happened I think I killed a few garlic at once and that pushed it over. The game hasn't been any laggier/slower than what's normal for my connection.

Right, he likely won't be fixed regardless of what I say~

But I mean, at the time it happened... how many times did you complete it immediately before this happened?~ (Like... did you do the quest 2 times on that play of the game before the counter suddenly went past the limit?~ Or did you not touch that quest for months... then suddenly, when you decided to try it again, that happened?~)

I know it's kind of... "why bother?" and "why would you care to know?"... but I'm curious as to how this happens~ Cases still pop up seemingly out of the blue, and I'm curious just how it happens~

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
I hadn't done the quest for awhile and then decided to play it. I stopped about halfway and finished it when the event started, which is when it went over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff