Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
Okay, been stuck on this quest forever. I have 8 out of 10 feathers, and it seems like, no matter how many Pink Flamingoes I kill, they never drop a single feather. Is there a glitch/bug with this quest?
the quest isn´t glitch, I did it just yesterday. I notice that the flamingos one screen below the null chamber drop the feathers more common than other flamingos in village green though.

If they still don´t drop feathers, take a break in barton town till your ghi bar is full as it add a luck bonus. Fitness, Coyote Spirit, Divinity, Fortunes Favor and the Angel Set can also increase your Luck, to obtain more loot.
make sure that the animated appear with a green or at least blue background to you, otherwise they won´t drop anything.

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
Yeah, problem is, the Flamingoes in Village Green are all Purple because my CL is 4.3.

And that was the only place where I knew the flamingoes were. I could try the screen right below the null chamber.

Otherwise, how does one drop a quest in zOMG?
nope you can´t drop quests, but if they appear purple to you, your Cl is too high to get drops. you can however lower your Cl by clicking "Menu" --> "Change Level" at the right lower corner in zomg.
in order to raise your Cl back again you have to go to Null.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff