Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
apparently you can invite people by clicking them but it's not giving me that option and when i try to recrewt people that want to join some or almost all of them don't show up. what's going on?

Cat

Not everyone appears on the recrewt list be cause at the button of the recrewt window, there's a square that says 'looking for a crew'. If you click it and it's unchecked then you won't appear on the recrewt list.
If you want to manually recrewt someone, you would click them and go to the window that pops up with their info on it. Click the arrow at the bottom right corner of that character window thing and click the 'Recrewt' button.
If not, you can always type '/invite [player's name here]' and that should send an invite to them.
I hope this helps.

Sparkly Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Scialytic Velleity
Not everyone appears on the recrewt list be cause at the button of the recrewt window, there's a square that says 'looking for a crew'. If you click it and it's unchecked then you won't appear on the recrewt list.
If you want to manually recrewt someone, you would click them and go to the window that pops up with their info on it. Click the arrow at the bottom right corner of that character window thing and click the 'Recrewt' button.
If not, you can always type '/invite [player's name here]' and that should send an invite to them.
I hope this helps.

As I said it's not giving me the option to do it manually. when I click people it doesn't show up.

Cat

LyraMelody
Scialytic Velleity
I hope this helps.

As I said it's not giving me the option to do it manually. when I click people it doesn't show up.

Maybe the target thing is behind something and you can't see it? If not, you can always try the /invite command.....it works if you get the person's name right.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff