Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cultist

12,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Everytime i try to go in, i must talk to this 'Gustav' which i swear i have already done a LONG time ago. It's really frustrating and...
Why am i even typing this, you guys don't care anymore about this site.

Destructive Reveler

Yeah they abandoned zOMG! long ago. The last thing they ever did was open up the dead man's shadow. No one working at Gaia knows how to do anything with it or towns (original) anymore.

Skilled Genius

Avalei
Yeah they abandoned zOMG! long ago. The last thing they ever did was open up the dead man's shadow. No one working at Gaia knows how to do anything with it or towns (original) anymore.

Towns 1 is a completely different story. It uses old ActionScript2 coding which is far outdated and it had many security flaws due to that. In addition it was not made with the idea of additions being added later, it's basically just static coding. It's not that they didn't know how to do anything with it. It's that patching anything like that is essentially like trying to use duct tape and gum to hold your car together. In the long run it won't work, a total re-write was necessary.
Noodle Dreamsx-
Everytime i try to go in, i must talk to this 'Gustav' which i swear i have already done a LONG time ago. It's really frustrating and...
Why am i even typing this, you guys don't care anymore about this site.

Double check that the problem isn't just on your current server.

If it isn't, you need to complete his quest line, which you can start by talking to the guard north of the entrance to Barton Town (very southeast of Barton Town).

If you say you were able to get in previously, only one person in the group needs to successfully complete that quest line to allow the whole group in.

Your account is too new to have any permanent/semi-permanent glitches on it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff