Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Citizen

5,150 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Problem: I'm currently in old aquatic in zOMG! trying to talk to concerned citizen and it wont let me. plz help ty
I'm using windows 7
internet explorer

Saxy Coder

It's one of the many glitches zOMG! has...
you can maybe try lowering your level to 6.0, but if that doesn't work, you've got a broken NPC neutral
Nothing can be done, just move on and forget about him.

Aged Citizen

5,150 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lady Saxophone
you can maybe try lowering your level to 6.0, but if that doesn't work, you've got a broken NPC neutral

ty also wondering if there is a ring list 4 zomg! and how 2 get rings.

Saxy Coder

SargeWolf010
Lady Saxophone

There's a guide to all rings and what each does over here. c:
As far as how to get rings - you can pick free ones by following storyline quests from each area, but after that you have to leave it to luck. Kill enough animated and a ring will drop every once in a while.

Aged Citizen

5,150 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lady Saxophone
SargeWolf010
Lady Saxophone

There's a guide to all rings and what each does over here. c:
As far as how to get rings - you can pick free ones by following storyline quests from each area, but after that you have to leave it to luck. Kill enough animated and a ring will drop every once in a while.
ty I no some are only on market place and some are dropped by animated/quest drops but having the list helps ty again

Saxy Coder

SargeWolf010
ty I no some are only on market place and some are dropped by animated/quest drops but having the list helps ty again
My pleasure~
Also, a suggestion - do not buy any rings from the marketplace.
Almost all the rings which are sold on the marketplace can be attained for FREE inside of the game (except Fortune's Favor, Sugar Rush, and Sweetheart)

If you're wondering why some people can sell other rings which are soulbound, it's because those rings are "grandfathered" - meaning they were granted before the update to soulbound all rings.

Aged Citizen

5,150 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lady Saxophone
SargeWolf010
My pleasure~
Almost all the rings which are sold on the marketplace can be attained for FREE inside of the game (except Fortune's Favor, Sugar Rush, and Sweetheart)

If you're wondering why some people can sell other rings which are soulbound, it's because those rings are "grandfathered" - meaning they were granted before the update to soulbound all rings.
the 5 rings I want are sugar rush fortunes favor and sweet heart XD also the 2 no longer available rings witch I have no idea what there called XD

Saxy Coder

SargeWolf010
Lady Saxophone
SargeWolf010
My pleasure~

the 5 rings I want are sugar rush fortunes favor and sweet heart XD also the 2 no longer available rings witch I have no idea what there called XD
; u ; Ah, well good luck with that.

The other two are Integrity and Abuse.
They both came from a glitch a few years back where monsters in Shallow Seas dropped high level rings. After the devs fixed this glitch, those who had abused the glitch got Abuse, while those who hadn't (and had at least one 10.0 ring) were given Integrity.
You can't get Integ anymore, but if you make it to Deadman's Shadow, the final boss there (Kamila) sometimes drops Abuse.

As far as what they do - Integrity is like Fitness, but it gives a higher boost to stats. Meanwhile, Abuse gives you negative stats... so it's pretty useless.

Aged Citizen

5,150 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lady Saxophone
SargeWolf010
Lady Saxophone
SargeWolf010
My pleasure~

; u ; Ah, well good luck with that.

The other two are Integrity and Abuse.
They both came from a glitch a few years back where monsters in Shallow Seas dropped high level rings. After the devs fixed this glitch, those who had abused the glitch got Abuse, while those who hadn't (and had at least one 10.0 ring) were given Integrity.
You can't get Integ anymore, but if you make it to Deadman's Shadow, the final boss there (Kamila) sometimes drops Abuse.

As far as what they do - Integrity is like Fitness, but it gives a higher boost to stats. Meanwhile, Abuse gives you negative stats... so it's pretty useless.
either way i want all the rings being as i am a collector of odds and ends in games and irl razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff