Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

My lvl 10 defib ring vanished from my inventory. I did not sell it or sac it for more orbs. It was there when I logged off and gone when I came back.... SOOOOO NOT HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!

Shameless Lunatic

I don't have another one or I would just say screw it and level another one up but that's kind of screwed up. Just saying.

Cleric Saphire's Husband

12,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
WitchingMoon
My lvl 10 defib ring vanished from my inventory. I did not sell it or sac it for more orbs. It was there when I logged off and gone when I came back.... SOOOOO NOT HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!

did you check your inventory and did you try leaving and returning to zomg to see if it Pop back

Shameless Lunatic

fluffywolfdemonx
WitchingMoon

did you check your inventory and did you try leaving and returning to zomg to see if it Pop back

Tried it all and it's gone. I don't know what the hell happened. *cries*

Cleric Saphire's Husband

12,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
WitchingMoon
fluffywolfdemonx
WitchingMoon

Tried it all and it's gone. I don't know what the hell happened. *cries*

-hugs- it ok just keep playing ps you get the ring back then you build it back up ....sorry

Dangerous Genius

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
my hunter's bow disappeared too!

Shameless Lunatic

wwyye
my hunter's bow disappeared too!

Sucks that I'm not the only one. Sorry to hear that. I've been having a hell of a time trying to get another one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff