Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I just went to null to swap two of my rings. I wanted to swap Keen Aye for Divinity so I put Divinity in my equipped rings but my Keen Aye strangely dissapeared! It wasn't in my inventory. I tried closing of zOMG and coming back a bit later, I checked in null in my inventory again and it's still not there. Can anyone please help me get it back, or tell me what's happened? Thank you.

Edit: I've just checked my gaia inventory and the ring's not there, guessing it's gone forever then sad

Unholy Lunatic

20,800 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
maybe you salvaged it by mistake?

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pandachan84

well I thought that afterwards but then I realised it always asks you if you're sure and I know I didn't seen keen aye on there. *sigh* guess I'll just have to save up for a new one sad thank you for the reply though 3nodding

Unholy Lunatic

20,800 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
zombieCXPCAKES--
Pandachan84

well I thought that afterwards but then I realised it always asks you if you're sure and I know I didn't seen keen aye on there. *sigh* guess I'll just have to save up for a new one sad thank you for the reply though 3nodding

i really wish we could gift them. soulbound is a pain. i have a ton extra of pretty much all rings. i'm just stockpiling them now, i salvage them when i get more than whatever i have an average of.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff