Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the listed ones should get worked on first?

Orb counters and upgrading 0.33956386292835 34.0% [ 109 ]
Village training for new players 0.18691588785047 18.7% [ 60 ]
Alastor in DMS 0.10591900311526 10.6% [ 34 ]
Clan chat 0.046728971962617 4.7% [ 15 ]
Do I really have to pick one? 0.3208722741433 32.1% [ 103 ]
Total Votes:[ 321 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11

There's a visual glitch in the Global Map on the PDA. It shows the player just South of where they actually are. It's especially noticable at the line between Zen Gardens and Bill's Ranch. I have no way to work around it.

Shirtless Receiver

Trying to upgrade rings for the first time and I have 16 orbs but in the bar at top end of screen its showing zero orbs what so ever.

Shirtless Receiver

lawn gnome general is glitched. Enemies stop coming and nothing happens.

10,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Berryfarmer

Silent NPCs- Plagues Leon and Elizabeth in the beginning area the most, also discourages new players. Other NPCs affected include but not limited to: Remo in Village Greens, Candice and Rina in Barton Town, Rina and Lin in Otami, Blaze in Otami, Bill in Bill's Ranch, Larry in Bill's Ranch, Albert in Bill's Ranch, Kin in Zen Gardens, Ryan and Gustav in Bassken Lake, Caruthers/Concerned Citizen in Old Aqueduct.
Cause: Has something to do with how player data is saved and stored. Some NPCs have to be spoken to receive a quest, they become silent when collecting the quest.

This bug hasn't been fixed for two and a half years? really?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/upgrade-your-ring-quest/t.58788063/?_gaia_t_=3934

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-bugs/upgrade-your-ring-elizabeth/t.80809043_1/?error_ts=1347236937

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-bugs/upgrade-your-ring-quest-elizabeth-will-not-talk-to-me/t.81826697/?_gaia_t_=3934

Partying Sweetheart

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I keep getting a loading error when i try to load the game. its been happening for the past 2 days now. Not sure what is going on.

Dangerous Vegetarian

14,200 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
I was wondering if they found a way to fix the glitches with the "Testing across mule accounts, it has something to do with how player data is saved and stored." I have silent NPC and broken quest. They ruin half of the quest and game for me so even though i like ZOMG I am stuck on the first half of the Golden Beach. Yea I could go further but that where all the broken quest start for me so i get non of the rewards and it is hard to get to the level for the sea levels and now DMS

Ruthless Flatterer

9,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
I've been getting a message when I log in to zOMG since this afternoon:

Jabber error [401] : Not Authorized

Since then, it lags terribly and I'm unable to use the Whisper function. Any help on this issue?

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Lysa-chan

Since then, it lags terribly and I'm unable to use the Whisper function. Any help on this issue?
The bad news is that you've necroed a months dead thread in a years dead forum where there's no actual help or bug fixes.

The worse news is that the only way bugs are being addressed right now is through a bug collection process, on threads in the zOMG discussion forum.

The even worse news is that the latest round ended at midnight. Last night.

Chat's always been buggy. Jabber's been having sporadic issues, usually they go away after a few minutes and a refresh or twenty. Beyond that, there's not much to say.

Ruthless Flatterer

9,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Cyrus Lurch
Lysa-chan

The bad news is that you've necroed a months dead thread in a years dead forum where there's no actual help or bug fixes.

The worse news is that the only way bugs are being addressed right now is through a bug collection process, on threads in the zOMG discussion forum.

The even worse news is that the latest round ended at midnight. Last night.

Chat's always been buggy. Jabber's been having sporadic issues, usually they go away after a few minutes and a refresh or twenty. Beyond that, there's not much to say.

Ah, darn. I hate time zone differences. I'm ok with the glitches on the chats. It's the first time I'm having lag/connection issues regarding this error. Thanks for your reply anyway. Appreciate it very much.

Chatty Associate

21,490 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Sock_Puppet_Cow
Sometimes the WASD and Arrow Key control methods stop working entirely. When this happens you have to switch to using the mouse. Nothing happened before that out of the ordinary and it has been happening frequently. It can't be anything wrong with the keyboard because it works for chatting and it happens on other computers. I did, however, find a workaround, you have to close the zOMG window, and reopen the game, and log into a server again.

This is a problem that me and another friend usually bump in to.
Also, when I'm walking in zomg, I've got really big problems getting my avi to walk straight. It walks around as if not knowing in which direction to go, and sometimes when I'm in one spot, the avi can jump back a whole square, so I have to start over. I'm not sure whether this is just usual lag or an actual glitch, but it's annoying as hell!
Also, sometimes when I'm gonna go up or down a page, my avi just get's stuck and I either have to wait or relaod the game.
This is something that happens very often when I play, and I play zomg almost every day. Is there anyway to make it go smoother? Because this is getting really annoying.

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
What you're describing is usually called "rubberbanding". It's lag.

FWIW, this forum is dead. There are no bug fixes done from here - whenever Gaia feels beneficient enough to throw bug fixes our way, they are collecting them in the zOMG Discussion forum. The last bug fix thread closed on the 14th. It will likely be a while before the next starts, as they're going to need time to get this round done, then they'll likely wait several months before doing another.

Loser

zomg wont let meh swap ring lvls again ;n;
any at all

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
DarkAssassin103
any at all
Try refreshing, or clear your cache, switch servers and head back in.

And as several posts above this one state, if that doesn't help don't bother replying here - Gaia doesn't monitor this forum.

Well, unless you just want to pointlessly b***h to vent.

Loser

Cyrus Lurch
DarkAssassin103
any at all
Try refreshing, or clear your cache, switch servers and head back in.

And as several posts above this one state, if that doesn't help don't bother replying here - Gaia doesn't monitor this forum.

Well, unless you just want to pointlessly b***h to vent.

ty?
I think I have a glitch, it's been going on for weeks and I don't know how to make it stop. It's not really a big deal or serious but still.

I have several rings at level 10. And I know some rings attack animation is different once it gets to a higher level, right? Like meat for example. My meat is at level 10 but it still only shows the little sausage instead of that giant slab of meat that it used to show when I used it.
Anything I can do to make it show its real animation?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff