Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the listed ones should get worked on first?

Orb counters and upgrading 0.33956386292835 34.0% [ 109 ]
Village training for new players 0.18691588785047 18.7% [ 60 ]
Alastor in DMS 0.10591900311526 10.6% [ 34 ]
Clan chat 0.046728971962617 4.7% [ 15 ]
Do I really have to pick one? 0.3208722741433 32.1% [ 103 ]
Total Votes:[ 321 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Perfect Pitcher

Berryfarmer
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
*scans the zOMG bugs subform for other complaints*

Do the broken mini-games (Goofball and the fountain game) count as glitches?

Doubt they do, but it wouldn't hurt to add them and ask.

I don't think many people cared for them anyways, so you could put them under "low priority"...^^"

Space Genius

Wonder if it is a glitch, but is there a reason that I only defeated EB three times and got all four recipe?

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MistressMinako
Recently I've had pant and heartbeat break completely for me. It really is disorienting when you suddenly don't have those audio cues to tell you when to take a break. It generally happens when a server needs badly cycled though, so I'm not sure if it's a glitch or just a result of severe lag.

Next time it occurs could you jot down things such as where, when what? I'm curious about this, it sounds like server lag related but just want to be sure.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
oh boy *twitches* I'll claim this post and edit it later. I have so many stuck quests, it's not even funny. Most of this all happened to me in May of 2010. I was told there was a large update then and my player data was corrupted. So I the silent NPCs in Otami and then quest that don't clear out in Barton. sweatdrop

Familiar Lunatic

Great thread, I think I've got a few tricky things for you.
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
Berryfarmer
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-

I don't think many people cared for them anyways, so you could put them under "low priority"...^^"
They've been stripped out of the game: not broken, no longer there! ...because they were too broken and a bit confusing but that's another story.

It's like ye ol'voice chat. They shouldn't count as glitched.

broken record < CAPTCHA

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Orb/Shadow Orb glitches for me the most, especially when trying to upgrade 10.0 rings(the important rings at first of course).

I want the quest from Alastor, but alas, I'm still stuck on that Searching in the Shadows one...

Clan chat- I really don't care about(I'm not in a clan).

I know it's not a glitch, but could it be possible to make it so it doesn't take so long to hit GR/make GR a bit easier, so it's easier to do the quests in DMS?

Edit: I've heard that Iron Will has been glitching and goes to an r1 when people have r4ed it.

Perfect Pitcher

gataka
Great thread, I think I've got a few tricky things for you.
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
Berryfarmer
-Shiny_Tsukkomi-

They've been stripped out of the game: not broken, no longer there! ...because they were too broken and a bit confusing but that's another story.

It's like ye ol'voice chat. They shouldn't count as glitched.

broken record < CAPTCHA

Maybe they should go under "broken beyond repair" then...xP

Wait, who was responsible for fixing voice chat--Gaia, Vivox, or both? .-.

Familiar Lunatic

-Shiny_Tsukkomi-
Maybe they should go under "broken beyond repair" then...xP

Wait, who was responsible for fixing voice chat--Gaia, Vivox, or both? .-.
x D

Both, I think. It was taken out 'cause they couldn't get the help from Vivox to keep it up and doing it all alone would be too costly. Something like that.
this one caus eit soooo annning like ill b in a crew and when my orbs mess up i have tyo go out and start again and my crew is goine crying pls fix neutral

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Berryfarmer
MistressMinako
Recently I've had pant and heartbeat break completely for me. It really is disorienting when you suddenly don't have those audio cues to tell you when to take a break. It generally happens when a server needs badly cycled though, so I'm not sure if it's a glitch or just a result of severe lag.

Next time it occurs could you jot down things such as where, when what? I'm curious about this, it sounds like server lag related but just want to be sure.

VG, farming for cache components by myself with no buddies, in the evening (I think maybe it was a Monday and a Thursday).

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I found so many glitches in dms it was funny. Yeah stuck in wall or on sealab pipe really stinks especially the pipe since /stuck won't work. Sometimes when you enter dms you see other avis as super big which makes me laugh or avi is invisible entering. Also the bottom left screen Kamila first form sometimes doesn't move and kills crew as bats and vamps come towards you. Sometimes the male vamps go completely on top of the tanker, which it shouldn't. The ghi also glitches sometimes in bloodlust causing it to decrease and sometimes when you enter the bell tower, Kamila attacks you right away which she shouldn't. Idk if this glitch still occurs, but endless papa saw occurs and papa saw hard isn't much more difficult or worth it in gold compared to papa saw easy. I heard some otami quests are glitching like twins not giving people their quests. I think if events are recycled, the midas touch one should be attainable again. With shallow seas there are invalids a lot and sometimes the tail, body, and head will seem to appear on screen at same time when it is at the head part. Sometimes when head is dead, no reward happens and the grunnies come after the head dies when whole crew is alive.

Omnipresent Warlord

To clarify, the ghi is Bloodlust glitches when people disconnect in there. It drops even when there are 6 people in crew on the same screen.

There was also a Bloodlust glitch where Kamila will move right on top of whoever has aggro and will move to follow whenever that person moves.

IRL Vampire

my egg-ring doesn't work emotion_donotwant I click on it and nothing happens!

Shy Werewolf

User Image The Way of the Sword User Image
~~~0==}|3ladeglory~~~

Wait... zOMG! is too 'expensive' to keep producing content for, yet we're gonna hire an outsider to fix all the issues with it? Is there really nobody left at Gaia who has any experience with the zOMG! system?

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Bladeglory
User Image The Way of the Sword User Image
~~~0==}|3ladeglory~~~

Wait... zOMG! is too 'expensive' to keep producing content for, yet we're gonna hire an outsider to fix all the issues with it? Is there really nobody left at Gaia who has any experience with the zOMG! system?

They got Swarf, but apparently his time is better spent elsewhere. Guess we got to make things painfully obvious for the outside contractor hence this thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff