Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the listed ones should get worked on first?

Orb counters and upgrading 0.33860759493671 33.9% [ 107 ]
Village training for new players 0.18670886075949 18.7% [ 59 ]
Alastor in DMS 0.10759493670886 10.8% [ 34 ]
Clan chat 0.04746835443038 4.7% [ 15 ]
Do I really have to pick one? 0.31962025316456 32.0% [ 101 ]
Total Votes:[ 316 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Invisible Soldier

11,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Over Easy 100
  • Millionaire 200
I just stopped playing Zomg I lost connection a lot lagged a lot & Recipe Exchange the last 3 dot thingy thingy is just like it not there or i don't know what is it just has the number but thank you & hugs
About the Fly By Map Event:
Apparently, the Clutches don't show up anymore at all now.
I've been standing there for several minutes and there are still 0 Clutches to be found.
sad

Invisible Soldier

11,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Over Easy 100
  • Millionaire 200
Amoreyna
I've been standing there for several minutes and there are still 0 Clutches to be found.
sad

t y i wanted to sell them on marketplace but i didn't know what they were hugs you tight again heart
Im_Sista_Souljah
Amoreyna
sad

t y i wanted to sell them on marketplace but i didn't know what they were hugs you tight again heart

Sorry, but I have no idea who you are or what you're talking about. o.O

Winged Phantom

18,300 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
We got some fixes!!

Orb counter glitch and the stuck-in-training glitch have been (supposedly sort of) fixed.

Tricky Demon

20,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
I'm unable to complete five different quests in zOMG! because i cannot talk to Bill or Albert in Bill's Ranch.

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Profitable Genius

18,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I have this glitch where in my main inventory on Gaia under the zOMG tab, I have doubles of rings, even though I have no doubles of rings on zOMG. I assume even after I salvaged these rings they're still there in my inventory as items.
I'm suddenly unable to enter the saw mill.

Tipsy Businessman

8,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Animated will walk through walls and boundaries like they own the place.
EX;
I was smobbing and a bit behind everyone else so someone was lure, and the bugs on the green shell didn't feel like following them any longer. So they went back to the green shell in a group of course and continued walking, right off the shell, into the abyss. I had no words.

Gaian

6,750 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
I'm currently stuck in the Buccaneer Boardwalk. Every time I try to leave the special area of the boardwalk to get to the normal map (where Bart is), I get a black game screen. When the normal map comes up, I'm at the top of the game screen. When I move down to leave my current location, I'm forced back into the special area. I've tried exiting and reloading, logging into different servers, and walking around it, but nothing works. I can't keep playing until this is fixed.
I have found two problems with quests. The first is "Cheri's Sister' from Gustav in Bass'ken Lake. I must have killed around 100 buzz saws and none of them will drop iron ore. And I'm not sure if this has something to do with the quest, but I went and bought the 4 iron ore off the marketplace but it won't show up in the quest.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The second is "Feathers for Blaze" in Otami Ruins. I collected the feathers from the Feathered Coatls and the quest says to go back to blaze, but when I talk to her, I try to accept the quest again, as it's repeatable, and she says, "I may not be the chosen one, but I can still count! Where are the rest of the feathers?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sometimes the WASD and Arrow Key control methods stop working entirely. When this happens you have to switch to using the mouse. Nothing happened before that out of the ordinary and it has been happening frequently. It can't be anything wrong with the keyboard because it works for chatting and it happens on other computers. I did, however, find a workaround, you have to close the zOMG window, and reopen the game, and log into a server again.
There is also a weird thing with Buccaneer Boardwalk, when you try to leave, it comes up with this black screen that takes a few minutes to load the rest of the beach.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games