Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the listed ones should get worked on first?

Orb counters and upgrading 0.33956386292835 34.0% [ 109 ]
Village training for new players 0.18691588785047 18.7% [ 60 ]
Alastor in DMS 0.10591900311526 10.6% [ 34 ]
Clan chat 0.046728971962617 4.7% [ 15 ]
Do I really have to pick one? 0.3208722741433 32.1% [ 103 ]
Total Votes:[ 321 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 >

Jabber error [401] : Not Authorized
is what I get and I lag badly or lost connection
HELP MEEEEEEEE

Savage Wolf

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Orb count glitch. It'll keep my count at 0, even if I earn them, or it'll show this insane number:

User Image

Lucky Lionheart

10,675 Points
  • Lovers Fish 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Heckler 50
Back with another glitch. General Mayhem stops sending waves of gnomes after the first wave of red-capped gnomes, causing it to be impossible to proceed with the quest. You can't attack him, either.

I was crewing it on Normal with a buddy last night and every single time we tried, it would stop at the same wave--right before the yellow-caps appear. I haven't tried any of the other difficulties yet, so I don't know if it's isolated to Normal mode.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
iPrince Alii
Orb count glitch. It'll keep my count at 0, even if I earn them, or it'll show this insane number:

User Image

Visual glitch, a rather annoying one, just log off/change servers and the count should be accurate.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cirrus Kellach
Back with another glitch. General Mayhem stops sending waves of gnomes after the first wave of red-capped gnomes, causing it to be impossible to proceed with the quest. You can't attack him, either.

I was crewing it on Normal with a buddy last night and every single time we tried, it would stop at the same wave--right before the yellow-caps appear. I haven't tried any of the other difficulties yet, so I don't know if it's isolated to Normal mode.

It's known. Glitches on normal. Try easy or hard mode to work around, either should work for quests.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Some old glitches that are still affecting the game:

1) Iron buff glitches at different rages. Could be visual glitch, but rebuffing it again seems to help sometimes. I've had an r3, r1, and r4 iron show up on different people in crew before.
2) Hack, mantis, and slash refuse to work when clicking on them. Not sure if it's lag, but even when other players are moving normally it still freezes for awhile.
3) Keyboard glitch. When the avi continues to move in one direction without stopping and only way to fix it is to hit the arrow keys really hard at once.
4) Lagging rings. When fighting and lag can occur or not and rings lag in their actions for awhile even when not clicking or pressing any button. Occurs with heals and fight rings mainly.
5) DMS invisible glitch: avi has shown completely invisible as well as vampires and other animated. Could be due to lag or just a glitch. Only way avi or animated show is when they are hit on.

Dangerous Genius

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Silent NPC, Blaze has NEVER talked to me, so I can't even start that quest, also I'm pretty sure the twins are silent too. This has been a problem for a long time and has been reported many times...

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
So swarf wants your list to list to individual threads, so I've made a few if you'd like to link to them.

Orb counter

DMS Instances Resetting

Anxious Lunatic

11,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Cirrus Kellach

That boss glitches all the time on normal, but as far as I've been doing it, it hardy ever glitches on easy or hard.
Kin's Trial Part 2 will not complete Part 1 and 3 have completed but, unable to complete Part 2 to move into my Completed Tasks and out of my Active Tasks. Isn't a big deal just annoying

Cheri's Sister: Only Offers Repeatable Quest have gathered all the materials and would like to turn in the quest so to be able to get into the Saw Mill myself.

True Rumors?: Still have after receiving The Vox Stellarum task.
Yet again isn't a big deal just annoying.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Beloved Elder

Gotta be low priority, but it's an easy fix: When Alastair gives you the quest to find 25 tissue samples from night frights, big dogs, or counts, he only asks for 20.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff